Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

something's wrong

hi i'm very angry !
i need to solve two prophecy in NORMAL : The corrupt (you will slay a powerful enemy in a vaal side area and it will drop a vaal orb) and Day of sacrifice I (you will slay a powerful vaal fallen who will drop a sacrifice at dawn fragment). I've farmed for two night the ledge, docks and dread lake for one hundreds and more times but i can't join a vaal area! So? WTF ? have i to play all prophecy league there? Solve pls this bullshit !
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 3:25:37 PM
What do you mean by "can't join a Vaal area". Do you get an error when clicking on the entrance or didn't you find any?

My favourite place to farm for corrupted zones is Mudflats, though. Two types can spawn, the Sunken Shingle and the Strange Sinkhole and both have very predictabe locations. Shingle somewhere on the coast, Sinkholes at the entrance/exit area. So basically all you have to do is run up and down the coast and do little circles before the exits.

Vaal Fallen can be encountered in the Vaal Ruins. Maybe give those a try? ;-)
can't find it! Now i try with mud flats ty
Just fyi there is a vaal area that spawns 99% of the time in the slums sewers, all the way to the right and down. Almost same spot every time.
Unless I got really lucky and not all prophecies do this, every single "enter a vaal area to defeat a powerful boss" prophecy that I got, as soon as I zoned into a new zone, I would see the purple text to tell me I could complete it (therefore a Vaal area had spawned).

Assuming this is true, you could literally jump from waypoint to waypoint until you see the quest marker show up. No point in running through maps and trying to find a Vaal area.
"
Namcap wrote:
Unless I got really lucky and not all prophecies do this, every single "enter a vaal area to defeat a powerful boss" prophecy that I got, as soon as I zoned into a new zone, I would see the purple text to tell me I could complete it (therefore a Vaal area had spawned).

Assuming this is true, you could literally jump from waypoint to waypoint until you see the quest marker show up. No point in running through maps and trying to find a Vaal area.

^This, Prison also spawns a lot of Vaal Areas in my experience.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
For Day of Sacrifice, you will need to go to the Vaal Ruins in Act 2 and find a rare Vaal Fallen.

For the other quest, you just need to play until you find a vaal side area.
"
FarmerTed wrote:
For Day of Sacrifice, you will need to go to the Vaal Ruins in Act 2 and find a rare Vaal Fallen.

I ran Vaal Ruins a few times to try and complete "day of Sacrifice" but I didn't spawn the rare Vaal Fallen until a corrupted area in the Marketplace.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jun 8, 2016, 1:42:57 PM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
FarmerTed wrote:

I ran Vaal Ruins a few times to try and complete "day of Sacrifice" but I didn't spawn the rare Vaal Fallen until a corrupted area in the Marketplace.

Yeah, these can take some time. Finding the rare Frost Priest for the Whispering Ice took about 15-20 run throughs before I completed.
Dumb question. Can you not just put a vaal fragment in the map machine?

Does it not give you credit for it? I haven't tried it...but just thought about this.

Techincally using a single vaal sac piece in the map machine does make a "vaal area"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info