something's wrong

"
Dumb question. Can you not just put a vaal fragment in the map machine?

Does it not give you credit for it? I haven't tried it...but just thought about this.

Techincally using a single vaal sac piece in the map machine does make a "vaal area"

Prophecies can only be completed in the difficulty that they were obtained in, so this one would have to be a zone that randomly appears in Normal. Shouldn't take THAT long to find one though.

As for the rare Vaal fallen, it sounds like the OP is farming in the wrong areas. Needs to be a zone where vaal fallen normally spawn. After that, it might take a few runs to find a rare one, but only a few.
"

Does it not give you credit for it? I haven't tried it...but just thought about this.

Techincally using a single vaal sac piece in the map machine does make a "vaal area"

[Removed by Support]. Prophecy says "can only be complete in X difficulty"...
Last edited by Brittany_GGG on Jun 29, 2016, 5:22:10 AM
"

For some prophecies yes. If you need to do something in a Vaal area (Plaguemaw I, The Corrupt), an area opened through the map device will work. If you need to enter a Vaal area (Hidden Vaal Pathways) you need to spawn the prophecy in a normal area. The prophecy appears to lock itself for a particular area (or a small number of possible areas) when acquired, so repeatedly farming the same area won't work.
I was playing prophecy. Then I had an epiphany. Why am I playing it? A couple of cheap mtx I don't give a rats ass about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info