[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Whats your opinion on the Dying Sun flask for this build??
"
Whats your opinion on the Dying Sun flask for this build??

you could use it, but we wouldn't be able to have it up permenantly because we aren't pathfinder
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Which helm should I use rat's nest or devoto's? I can't decide
Last edited by Auramageddon on Oct 6, 2016, 5:10:12 PM
"
Auramageddon wrote:
Which helm should I use rat's nest or devoto's? I can't decide

Rat's nest will give you most dps, and we already get so much movespeed anyways, so i'd definately recommend rat's nest. But if you can't afford it, then just get a devotos :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Great build Amigo.
Tried both vaal pact with cospris will(4.8k hp) and non vaal pact with kaoms heart + blood rage+poison gem(7.5k hp)
I can feel cospris will prevents more deaths for some reason with less hp.
I do not use blood rage with cospris will+vaal pact due to life degen and only get 90K dps with 4PCs and 60K with 0 PCs. (Usually in boss fights)
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome build and I feel its still more than viable for 2.4.
I wish you can update this guide because I am a fan of this build.
Please take a look at my profile and see if there are any other upgrades
or skill tree changes that you might recommend.
And one last important question, is it better to use grace+ass mark,herald ice, curse on hit or
Arctic armour/grace + temp chain/enfeeble ?
please let me know.
Thanks Amigo
Last edited by Y2KOVKeeRa on Oct 15, 2016, 9:51:07 PM
https://youtu.be/uAwLoXzitdo
This is the build I mentioned above that I tried before switching to cospris will(no vaal pact with poisen gem+blood rage) 120K dps full charge
Please let me know your thoughts
Thank you.
Last edited by Y2KOVKeeRa on Oct 15, 2016, 9:29:05 PM
"
Great build Amigo.
Tried both vaal pact with cospris will(4.8k hp) and non vaal pact with kaoms heart + blood rage+poison gem(7.5k hp)
I can feel cospris will prevents more deaths for some reason with less hp.
I do not use blood rage with cospris will+vaal pact due to life degen and only get 90K dps with 4PCs and 60K with 0 PCs. (Usually in boss fights)
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome build and I feel its still more than viable for 2.4.
I wish you can update this guide because I am a fan of this build.
Please take a look at my profile and see if there are any other upgrades
or skill tree changes that you might recommend.
And one last important question, is it better to use grace+ass mark,herald ice, curse on hit or
Arctic armour/grace + temp chain/enfeeble ?
please let me know.
Thanks Amigo

I should probaly update the guide yeah... It's just that i haven't had much time to do it so far
I'm confused as to why PPAD is not chosen over Faster Attacks. I might be doing the math wrong, PPAD double-dips bleed, right? As in it's a multiplicative bonus to the initial hit and the bleed afterwards? Even though we only have 30% Bleed chance, and even if I set poison chance to 100% and set bleed damage only to 10% instead of 60% for moving targets, PPAD still comes out about 20% more than Faster Attacks. (Yes, I do take the attack speed penalty into account.)

I haven't checked Added Chaos yet, as I'm late for work.
Last edited by dtlol on Oct 22, 2016, 7:40:08 AM
"
dtlol wrote:
I'm confused as to why PPAD is not chosen over Faster Attacks. I might be doing the math wrong, PPAD double-dips bleed, right? As in it's a multiplicative bonus to the initial hit and the bleed afterwards? Even though we only have 30% Bleed chance, and even if I set poison chance to 100% and set bleed damage only to 10% instead of 60% for moving targets, PPAD still comes out about 20% more than Faster Attacks. (Yes, I do take the attack speed penalty into account.)

I haven't checked Added Chaos yet, as I'm late for work.

PPAD doesn't double dip as it specificly says "physical attack damage" The physical damage over time isn't considered an attack, so it won't double dip. Faster attacks also benefit's our Added chaos gem, as flat damage is multiplied by attack speed.
Hello,
I wanted to try poison, so i checked your build (i'm from neversink's).
But i have 2 problems :
- I am a ranger (is it really a problem?)
- I lost a LOT of sheet damage (from 40.000 to 15.000)

It's not really a problem since i don't have any map higher than 11 and i almost 1shot everything, but i'd like to be sure about the effectiveness. In fact, even after this loss i didn't see any difference, so is it because i play "low" level maps or because of poison effect?

I precise that i get the pathfinder, with the anti-bleed node and the poison node (still didn't get the 7th and 8th points)

Thanks, i hope that you'll understand what i mean :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info