[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Would it be possible to swap Cospri's will with Viper's Scales as budget to not use corrupted facebreaker + cospri?
Last edited by rcnova9 on Sep 15, 2016, 3:56:20 AM
"
History35453 wrote:
Bad news for this build ...

All guardians are freeze/chill immune

Phoenix is ignite immune

Hydra is poison immune

Minotaur is bleed immune and unwavering

Chimera is bleed and poison Immune

Played this build since the leaque started. But now i´m only fucked up...
The most dmg comes from poison and bleeding and three of the guardians are immune for dmg that comes from poison or bleeding. It´s hilarious... so now what can we do ... Play another build ...
Blade VOrtex like any other on the server.

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/51zo8c/hydra_and_chimera_seem_to_be_immune_to_poison/

No wonder I couldn't kill Chimera. I just YOLO went in there hoping I can do it with 6 portals and I only managed to get it's life to about 50%.
I´m not sure how i can do the t16 Bosses. Like you said its hard to deal damage without Poison and Bleeding. I leveled a Blade Vortex Char but i hate myself for Playing this skill. I don´t like the skill. I got today the first T16 Map. and in the next days i think i get more. I will try and hope that i can get down the Bosses without Poison and Bleeding.

I will think about in the next days which options i have for rearrange somethings. Maybe there is a solution to deal damage without the ascendency Poison/bleeding dmg.

Maybe i go with Barrage or use Tornado Setup from Neversink or maybe blast rain. Have to search the best single Target Option (Boss) and a decent option for AOE Damage for minions.
Last edited by History35453 on Sep 16, 2016, 8:47:57 PM
"
History35453 wrote:
I´m not sure how i can do the t16 Bosses. Like you said its hard to deal damage without Poison and Bleeding. I leveled a Blade Vortex Char but i hate myself for Playing this skill. I don´t like the skill. I got today the first T16 Map. and in the next days i think i get more. I will try and hope that i can get down the Bosses without Poison and Bleeding.

I will think about in the next days which options i have for rearrange somethings. Maybe there is a solution to deal damage without the ascendency Poison/bleeding dmg.

Maybe i go with Barrage or use Tornado Setup from Neversink or maybe blast rain. Have to search the best single Target Option (Boss) and a decent option for AOE Damage for minions.

Well, the minotaur and phoenix are possible enough with this build. So is the shaper. Now for the other 2, if you dont like BV you can try a warchief build.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Hello, is this build still good?
Its worth to buy Reach of the Council on ESC or good crafted harbinger is better?
"
Adixoo wrote:
Hello, is this build still good?
Its worth to buy Reach of the Council on ESC or good crafted harbinger is better?

It's still worth running Reach :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is this the same build as ZiggyD was doing?? Is it the exact same build or? :) If it is, should il go for chaos gem on wep etc?? Can i follow this build when im now follow ZiggyDs build??
"
Is this the same build as ZiggyD was doing?? Is it the exact same build or? :) If it is, should il go for chaos gem on wep etc?? Can i follow this build when im now follow ZiggyDs build??

Yes you can easily swap from Ziggy's build to this. But this build is more expensive than Ziggy's but also has alot more dps
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
What build is best??? This one or Ziggy´s??

The guide is so damn awesome! Gj m8
"
What build is best??? This one or Ziggy´s??

The guide is so damn awesome! Gj m8

Not to be egoistic or anything, but this is the best one :) ZiggyD's is more beginner friendly though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info