[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

How does this build compare to blade vortex? Can it kill as fast as it?
"
Auramageddon wrote:
How does this build compare to blade vortex? Can it kill as fast as it?

yes but struggles in t16s+
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
So blade vortex can do t16s+? What else can?
How the hell is this build able to get the last ascendancy points in uber lab? I´ve tried the recommended setup with cospri´s armor, more defensive with belly o.t. beast - even if I´m carried, I´ll die in a millisecond due to the traps. Any item I can use for those traps? Running fast through them doesn´t seem to be an option, their unavoidable damage (and there is always incoming damage due to long passages with traps) is nothing the build can deal with.

After 3 Exa spent for offerings I still don´t have all ascendancy points, so I hope anyone could give me a hint if I can get other skills or items to get through uber lab
"
Stephalem wrote:
How the hell is this build able to get the last ascendancy points in uber lab? I´ve tried the recommended setup with cospri´s armor, more defensive with belly o.t. beast - even if I´m carried, I´ll die in a millisecond due to the traps. Any item I can use for those traps? Running fast through them doesn´t seem to be an option, their unavoidable damage (and there is always incoming damage due to long passages with traps) is nothing the build can deal with.

After 3 Exa spent for offerings I still don´t have all ascendancy points, so I hope anyone could give me a hint if I can get other skills or items to get through uber lab

For lab the key is life potions. I would also maybe try and unspec vaal pact just for the lab, as that would give you a bit of life regen
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Thanks a Lot

I completely forgot the lack of liferegeneration while using Vaal Pact. Holy Sh...
Now it feels better, every run I come closer to the end.
Last edited by Stephalem on Sep 9, 2016, 8:53:01 AM
Hi there using this build atm. I dont have reach yet. What weopon shud i use? death opus or lioneye glare?
"
jinre wrote:
Hi there using this build atm. I dont have reach yet. What weopon shud i use? death opus or lioneye glare?

Deaths Opus is THE BEST OPTION
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Bad news for this build ...

All guardians are freeze/chill immune

Phoenix is ignite immune

Hydra is poison immune

Minotaur is bleed immune and unwavering

Chimera is bleed and poison Immune

Played this build since the leaque started. But now i´m only fucked up...
The most dmg comes from poison and bleeding and three of the guardians are immune for dmg that comes from poison or bleeding. It´s hilarious... so now what can we do ... Play another build ...
Blade VOrtex like any other on the server.

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/51zo8c/hydra_and_chimera_seem_to_be_immune_to_poison/

"
History35453 wrote:
Bad news for this build ...

All guardians are freeze/chill immune

Phoenix is ignite immune

Hydra is poison immune

Minotaur is bleed immune and unwavering

Chimera is bleed and poison Immune

Played this build since the leaque started. But now i´m only fucked up...
The most dmg comes from poison and bleeding and three of the guardians are immune for dmg that comes from poison or bleeding. It´s hilarious... so now what can we do ... Play another build ...
Blade VOrtex like any other on the server.

Source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/51zo8c/hydra_and_chimera_seem_to_be_immune_to_poison/

Heh, rip my build too.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info