[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Hola, Amigo
I like your build but actually you lack 4 more skill points:
3 for 10% phys dodge
1 for 30% spell dodge
without those 4 Acro is absolutely useless as you don't take Acro as the only Keynode, you should take it as a part of 40/30 phys/spell dodge combo + arrow dancing
otherwise it's just spewy spend of points
so I adjusted your tree and took out 2 gems for dodge purpose

other paths are purely good and I approve it xD
thank you
Last edited by legend_login on Jan 10, 2017, 10:06:29 PM
Hey Amigo, I just started this build and was wondering, what would the gem setup be for TS on a 5 link ?
This looks like King of the Forrest rip off tbh. The fiqst's Cospri version of it. This is basically the same with some small tuning here and there.
"
JayJayFly wrote:
This looks like King of the Forrest rip off tbh. The fiqst's Cospri version of it. This is basically the same with some small tuning here and there.

yeah, but if you took a look at what date this build guide was posted, then you'd realise that you are fucking wrong lol. This was made one month before, so please do some reasearch next time you come with these stupid and retarded arguments

It really pisses me off, that people always think that the smaller guides are rip-offs of the bigger ones. -Life isn't that simple
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 12, 2017, 1:44:33 PM
Sin's Rebirth flask any good with this build?
Hey, i have a question.... i play you build with the vaal pact skilltree, but i have realy probs with my mana. what do i wrong?
"
weini89 wrote:
Hey, i have a question.... i play you build with the vaal pact skilltree, but i have realy probs with my mana. what do i wrong?

get more damage, I had mana issues myself til I really had it going
Amigo,

So I am having some issues. So currently I have everything you have talked about minus the fact I don't have a drillneck with +1 arrow. Fully buffed with 4x power, 3x frenzy, Blood Rage, and Ice Golem I sit at 25,196 damage. Even though I realize I'm still wrecking everything I'm trying to figure out how to managed to get such high DPS. The only thing left to really boost my damage would be getting # to # physical on both rings. But even then that doesn't account for 60k DPS. The only other change I can think of would be changing up my gems because I am using a 5L for my chest and bow (barrage and TS). What do you recommend for 5L setup.
Great guide Amigo, I've am following it for my build.

Quick question: does CWDT work with Vaal Haste? I'm not seeing it being activated for some reason.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info