[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
bdlk23 wrote:
Hola mi Amigo!, So I started doing this build, not realizing how poor I am truly am. I have a 5l death opus, a tabula, non-corrupted face breakers, and thats about it. Is there anyway to make this work until I can afford to get the needed uniquies? (cospi's, and gloves?), or am I just going to be screwing myself when I get to maps?

Yes that gear should carry you to maps for sure :) just use it to save up for the expensive gear
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
When should i be taking Iron reflexes?

Once you start taking the poison nodes (probaly when you get to maps or are level 65+)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Yes that gear should carry you to maps for sure :) just use it to save up for the expensive gear

Thanks amigo, is there anything I should do gearing wise until I can afford what I need? I am a little confused, so will posions still proc without the cospi's then? should I use snake bites? Like is there a completely budget alternative that will still let me do maps to atleast t10 maps?
I'm really confused about 3 things with this build.

1. Why dont you use blood rage. Seems like a no brained go above col hearted calc and get the growth and decay with life regen and you dont really degen at all

2. Why do you go iron reflexes. You're a ranger with a crap ton of evasions by default and knockback. Just go acro and arrow dancing. seems to be way more effective and saves you a crap ton of points. no point to get dirty techniques at that point

3. how can you not use Crit multiplier in your 6l. you deal 100% more dmg with crits for poison via toxic delivery. this is singlehandedly the most dmg you can get for double dipping in both your original hit and your poison calculation
"
bdlk23 wrote:
"

Thanks amigo, is there anything I should do gearing wise until I can afford what I need? I am a little confused, so will posions still proc without the cospi's then? should I use snake bites? Like is there a completely budget alternative that will still let me do maps to atleast t10 maps?

Yeah snakebites are a good budget option :)
"
ExilezQ wrote:
I'm really confused about 3 things with this build.

1. Why dont you use blood rage. Seems like a no brained go above col hearted calc and get the growth and decay with life regen and you dont really degen at all

2. Why do you go iron reflexes. You're a ranger with a crap ton of evasions by default and knockback. Just go acro and arrow dancing. seems to be way more effective and saves you a crap ton of points. no point to get dirty techniques at that point

3. how can you not use Crit multiplier in your 6l. you deal 100% more dmg with crits for poison via toxic delivery. this is singlehandedly the most dmg you can get for double dipping in both your original hit and your poison calculation

1: i use blood rage. Those nodes might actually be a good idea :D

2. i feel like its worth it, but i might be wrong. Will test again soon

3. Dont know maybe i should test it :P
Regarding the above post- you deal 100% more damage with poison on crit. Crit multiplier has absolutely nothing to do with that ascendency point in any way.

Crit multiplier does not double dip.

Your argument is invalid is so many ways I actually had to post something. If you're going to critique someone at least understand how the mechanic works
Last edited by Belton on Jul 2, 2016, 9:11:24 AM
"
Belton wrote:
Regarding the above post- you deal 100% more damage with poison on crit. Crit multiplier has absolutely nothing to do with that ascendency point in any way.

Crit multiplier does not double dip.

Your argument is invalid is so many ways I actually had to post something. If you're going to critique someone at least understand how the mechanic works

Yea, it doesnt double dip. It might still be worth usinng instead of faster attacks, though i doubt it since we are getting 400+ crit multi already, meaning it being less effective
Friend tou making your build, tou really enjoying, doubt, I could use another glove with vulnerability curse instead of Facebreaker? Or miss something important?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Yea, it doesnt double dip. It might still be worth usinng instead of faster attacks, though i doubt it since we are getting 400+ crit multi already, meaning it being less effective

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's still better than FA, even at 400+ multi.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info