[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

"
eichlot wrote:
First of All Amigo, nice build, love it.

I have a Question Tho.

Im playing HC Proph So i need to be a bit safer.

Im considering Playing with Snakebites ( Perm Posion ) witch frees up to wear a Belly
Is That a good Option or is the Poison Chest / 90% Crit Multi from FB a Must ?

If you look a few pages back that's actually what I'm heading into. I don't see why it wouldn't be viable. If you want the 2nd curse you can corrupt a Marylene's Fallacy which is very cheap (because nobody else uses it) and has enormous crit mult (4x what Facebreakers give you).
Hey guys, was just hoping for some advice if possible on what to upgrade next.

I have about 7 EX to work with. I was tossing up between getting a cospri's and 5 linking it (have the prophecy) or using all the ex to try and 6 link the bow.

How viable is it to use a 5-link ver a 6-link with this build? I assume i'd just drop faster attacks or crit, will I still be good?

If anyone has any advice i'd appreciate it.

Also to note, I havent spent time trying to get decent rings/amulet yet, those were very cheap temp items - i'll put in the time getting that stuff sorted soon so not too concerned in that regard.

Here's my gear:

Last edited by pyrexia on Jun 30, 2016, 3:44:47 AM
"
how are you generating and maintaining power charges?

We get it from the ascendancy node called unstable infusion. And yea, it's hard to sustain, but in my opinion it doesnt matter cause my dps is so good anyways :P

But what you could do to sustain it permanently, would be to link powercharge on crit to your frenzy + curse on hit setup
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
eichlot wrote:

I have a Question Tho.

Im considering Playing with Snakebites ( Perm Posion ) witch frees up to wear a Belly

Another Question:

U sure About Iron Reflexes is > Acrobatics With Arrow Dancing ?

Is the Iron Reflex enough to sustain Reflect DMG with that high dmg ?

Well it's mostly enough to sutain reflect. But Ziggy has been playing the evasion version of the build and his is also completely safe, so i think acro + the other stuff is viable aswell :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Currently almost lv50 and loving the build, about to do normal lab but i'm wondering if the ascendancy order is right? isn't noxius strike in normal + toxic delivery in cruel better ?

No, the poison won't be good until you get all the nodes on the tree aswell :D
"
pyrexia wrote:
Hey guys, was just hoping for some advice if possible on what to upgrade next.

I have about 7 EX to work with. I was tossing up between getting a cospri's and 5 linking it (have the prophecy) or using all the ex to try and 6 link the bow.

How viable is it to use a 5-link ver a 6-link with this build? I assume i'd just drop faster attacks or crit, will I still be good?

If anyone has any advice i'd appreciate it.

Also to note, I havent spent time trying to get decent rings/amulet yet, those were very cheap temp items - i'll put in the time getting that stuff sorted soon so not too concerned in that regard.

Here's my gear:

You should try and save up for a cospri's :)
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
"
eichlot wrote:

I have a Question Tho.

If you look a few pages back that's actually what I'm heading into. I don't see why it wouldn't be viable. If you want the 2nd curse you can corrupt a Marylene's Fallacy which is very cheap (because nobody else uses it) and has enormous crit mult (4x what Facebreakers give you).

Marylene's was discussed here a little while ago. I can't see how you can possibly sustain a decent crit rate while wearing it - don't think you ever replied to how you are managing it?
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
"
eichlot wrote:

I have a Question Tho.

Marylene's was discussed here a little while ago. I can't see how you can possibly sustain a decent crit rate while wearing it - don't think you ever replied to how you are managing it?

Yes IT'S NOT worth using. Don't even try it ;)
changed up build a bit; was able to kill atziri with 1 portal at level 81!! also because this is the first char that has killed her under level 87, im pretty happy!!! barrage is the key to the split phase and a little bit of mechanical dodging from our part BUT it is very worth it :) also, ive only died 31 times up to this level which is insane.. almost every death has been to reflect though.. sometimes, i do not pay enough attention haha ALSO, at level 81, doing atziri, i get 60 percent of the level for 1 run! its nuts.. this build rocks!

got new gears... working on filling out crit and heading towards the poison nodes; already have taken all the defense I can; removed iron reflex and are going pure evasion with acro; feels safer to me

new gears

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 30, 2016, 7:14:25 PM
Yeah, atziri is pretty good levelling up to about lvl 85 - and you still get a bit past that.
I've not even been bothering with much dodging... Nuke down the trio and for atziri just dps her down. If she manages to get a double flameblast off, then yeah, might have to run away, but apart from that its fine.

Uber would be a bit more sketchy though. Barrage involves a bit too much standing still for comfort.
Might try once I manage to get some currency again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info