[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Hello, some questions:

1. Rat Nest vs Rare Helm? Let's say resistances aren't a problem (as we can use purity of elements), is crit chance and attack speed worth it? We can get +90 life from a decent helm. How's the power charge generation with the rat's nest increased crit chance?

2. What's the recommended attacks per second for TS and Barrage?

3. What's the recommended life pool?

4. Is the 2 Additional Tornado Shot Projectiles a game changer?

I tried merciless lab (not uber) and was one shotted by izaro's second stage. He died right after me though hehehe. Moving around with blink arrow + faster proj was easy.

Thanks!
Last edited by Ergolic on Jun 28, 2016, 9:57:06 AM
"
my baby version

still farming dried lakes at level 74 and getting about 14 percent per run (80 percent clear) mostly due to challenge; life is at 3700... need some upgrades; linked the chest myself yesterday in about ~500 fuse (slower projectiles goes in there but was testing other things since i hate how slow it is BUT love how it double dips)... i want to take out ass mark and put vuln in there but i do not know how well the power charges proc from the ascendancy passive so i keep it in... gloves don't grant as much dps as the facebreakers but they have armour AND LIFE!!!/strength- so much I do not need to take from tree and can get more life... I like the armour but it feels a little worse than high evasion at this level..need to do some labs to get a full feel, I think. nice build.. like it a lot.. used lots of similar idea's... damn slower projectiles tho.. its so good but so slow.. angers me lol

If you really really hate the slower proj, you could swap in added chaos dmg instead. It would lower your poison damage by 30% though :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
^yea; i hate the slowness but you can feel the strength it has once you remove it so I will deal- maybe take more attack speed in tree? lol.. have been throwing around the idea of using the core idea of this build but turn it into a tri curse blasphemer with grace.. three curses would be temp chains, vulerability and either poachers/ass mar depending on if ppl are crit or not- everyone uses frenzy charges tho ;) gonna tinker tonight.. have funds to buy regrets so i just may do.. will have to take some curse effect and curse area of effect but I think I can do it (skittering runes and whispers of doom are very far away though from Shadow BUT it does leave hexmaster)... already do enough dps that I think that i'd use a doedre's ring for the extra curse mod required. again, great build.. thanks for the idea!!! skittering runes and whispers of doom are very far away thoguh from Shadow BUT it does leave hexmaster
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jun 28, 2016, 3:47:09 PM
well so far i've pretty much finish the build i don't think i have any upgrades left to have the only niche upgrades are a diffrent helm base with the +2 extra tornado proj's but that does not matter to me because i went acro+phase with evasion instead of armor

the build is op as hell and fun can do any type of content the only nono mod is phy's reflect anything els even bloodmagic wont slow you down at all had a t15 abyss with enfeeble/less -40%physical damage/bloodmagic/noregen and i just didnt feel any loss in damage kaom dies as fast as a rare mob the same with extra 45% life malachi in core

it is possible to atziri and high levels using maps It's possible to the atziri and maps high levels ? T11 , T12 ... wich Death's Opus Death Bow ?

my IGN is: SCORRRPION

ty!
"
supernetinho wrote:

it is possible to atziri and high levels using maps It's possible to the atziri and maps high levels ? T11 , T12 ... wich Death's Opus Death Bow ?

my IGN is: SCORRRPION

ty!

Yep. There's even a video of atziri with death's opus in the orion thread. It's kinda slow, and you should look to upgrade to reach ASAP.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Would someone mind telling me what gems I should upgrade to quality first, and if there are any that I don't need to quality at all?

Thanks gents. Loving the build.
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Would someone mind telling me what gems I should upgrade to quality first, and if there are any that I don't need to quality at all?

Thanks gents. Loving the build.

I would say Tornadoshot and faster attacks first. Then the rest after
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Just did a phys. reflect map only using puncture. The dots wrecked everything^^.
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Jun 29, 2016, 3:21:16 AM
I moved away from the poison spec as i wasnt really making use of it..

using a 6l belly of the beast, 5.5k life and 152k dps buffed. no taste of hate, blood rage isnt lvl20, no tornado shot enchant, tornado shot is only lv19.

wrecking shit!

edit: bought a helmet with 90% crit chance tornado shot and my dps is now 158k with 5.7k life.. wouldn't say it was worth it to be honest, min maxing at its finest, and not really needed.
Last edited by Ishamz on Jun 29, 2016, 6:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info