[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

What do you think of running Kintsugi like ZiggyD did recently in his Reach of the Council tornado shot poison/bleed build? Could we get a compare and contrast between this build and his, specifically the pros and cons of Cospris and Kintsugi?
how are you generating and maintaining power charges?
"
Ishamz wrote:
I moved away from the poison spec as i wasnt really making use of it..

using a 6l belly of the beast, 5.5k life and 152k dps buffed. no taste of hate, blood rage isnt lvl20, no tornado shot enchant, tornado shot is only lv19.

wrecking shit!

edit: bought a helmet with 90% crit chance tornado shot and my dps is now 158k with 5.7k life.. wouldn't say it was worth it to be honest, min maxing at its finest, and not really needed.

Care to post your tree and gear please ?
I respecced to this build a few days ago when I got the chance to grab a Reach.
My dps unbuffed is 26k. Tornado - Slower - Phys Proj - Inc Crit - Pierce - Fast attacks

Guess I could replace Atziri for facebreakers and scale multi but besides that I dont know where to go from here.
Dont get me wrong, this build melt bosses but the general clear speed is somewhat wonky in my case.
"
OakenHeart wrote:
What do you think of running Kintsugi like ZiggyD did recently in his Reach of the Council tornado shot poison/bleed build? Could we get a compare and contrast between this build and his, specifically the pros and cons of Cospris and Kintsugi?

I did a bit of a comparison back on page 29 as I'm using a build more like Ziggy's
"
blackspiral wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
I moved away from the poison spec as i wasnt really making use of it..

using a 6l belly of the beast, 5.5k life and 152k dps buffed. no taste of hate, blood rage isnt lvl20, no tornado shot enchant, tornado shot is only lv19.

wrecking shit!

edit: bought a helmet with 90% crit chance tornado shot and my dps is now 158k with 5.7k life.. wouldn't say it was worth it to be honest, min maxing at its finest, and not really needed.

Care to post your tree and gear please ?
I respecced to this build a few days ago when I got the chance to grab a Reach.
My dps unbuffed is 26k. Tornado - Slower - Phys Proj - Inc Crit - Pierce - Fast attacks

Guess I could replace Atziri for facebreakers and scale multi but besides that I dont know where to go from here.
Dont get me wrong, this build melt bosses but the general clear speed is somewhat wonky in my case.

yeah sure. I still have to respec some points and get a new amulet with int, but I just came back from a break so i don't have much currency, I spent everything I had on the helmet lol.

gear

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQW1B5kILgiJDPINjRCSES8UdRa_GNsZjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUppSoLKlsrCi5TMHwx-jIBMjI2PTfUOdQ-z0MxQzZHfkp9TI5M_02STipRR1LsVUtZ8FoaW69daF3yYeJh62KsZU1qjGyMcFJ07XTxdct293n2elN67311fyuEoobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_kAqVBZrxmyadqqCfotmjiqXLsNiyGbTFtUi747xvvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxKLIFMjcyqnNmM9602_TftmG2sHjn-dU6NbqYusU62PtP-2D7g7vevVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=Ishamz&characterName=NotBoredYet
First of All Amigo, nice build, love it.

I have a Question Tho.

Im playing HC Proph So i need to be a bit safer.

Im considering Playing with Snakebites ( Perm Posion ) witch frees up to wear a Belly
Is That a good Option or is the Poison Chest / 90% Crit Multi from FB a Must ?

Another Question:

U sure About Iron Reflexes is > Acrobatics With Arrow Dancing ?

Is the Iron Reflex enough to sustain Reflect DMG with that high dmg ?

Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by eichlot on Jun 29, 2016, 4:46:16 PM
So Im scraching my head here about your high dps. Aside from hatred that Im not using at the moment and one bow wheel on the tree, how do you really obtain those numbers ? It has to be facebreakers right ?

yeah sure. I still have to respec some points and get a new amulet with int, but I just came back from a break so i don't have much currency, I spent everything I had on the helmet lol.

gear

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQW1B5kILgiJDPINjRCSES8UdRa_GNsZjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUppSoLKlsrCi5TMHwx-jIBMjI2PTfUOdQ-z0MxQzZHfkp9TI5M_02STipRR1LsVUtZ8FoaW69daF3yYeJh62KsZU1qjGyMcFJ07XTxdct293n2elN67311fyuEoobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_kAqVBZrxmyadqqCfotmjiqXLsNiyGbTFtUi747xvvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzxKLIFMjcyqnNmM9602_TftmG2sHjn-dU6NbqYusU62PtP-2D7g7vevVv_MX-uv_e?accountName=Ishamz&characterName=NotBoredYet[/quote]
"
blackspiral wrote:
So Im scraching my head here about your high dps. Aside from hatred that Im not using at the moment and one bow wheel on the tree, how do you really obtain those numbers ? It has to be facebreakers right ?
hmm yeah it must be the facebreakers i guess, my reach bow is high rolled too, but idk how much of a difference that would make.
hatred is a pretty good dps boost tho.

gem lvls/quality maybe? jewels? the attack speed bow wheel is pretty nice.

but again, I'm not scaling poison damage anymore, if you are, then dps numbers don't matter too much as you have some nodes allocated on damage over time/poison unlike me.

the 158k dps is full buffed in case that wasnt obvious lol, ice golem, frenzy charges, power charges, blood rage, vaal haste, atziri's promise and onslaught flask. it's pretty consistent except for the onslaught flask, takes a bit to refill and a single use empties it completely.
Last edited by Ishamz on Jun 29, 2016, 8:11:38 PM
hey just out of curiousity, would it be easier just to switch vaal haste and blood rage around? so that you don't have to just continue to remember to cast it?
Currently almost lv50 and loving the build, about to do normal lab but i'm wondering if the ascendancy order is right? isn't noxius strike in normal + toxic delivery in cruel better ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info