[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

What do you think about this gloves?

I know that FB gives nice amount of crit multi, but lol, price is crazy right now for that gloves...
Last edited by Platon on Jul 2, 2016, 3:06:08 PM
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
Friend tou making your build, tou really enjoying, doubt, I could use another glove with vulnerability curse instead of Facebreaker? Or miss something important?

you can use any curse on hit with facebreakers, Vulnerability is the best, but temp chains or ele weakness are also good enough, as we mainly need them for getting poison with cospris will
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Platon wrote:
What do you think about this gloves?

I know that FB gives nice amount of crit multi, but lol, price is crazy right now for that gloves...

yes that's also really good :) you get less dps but makes you able to use another chestpiece so its a nice budget option :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey love the build but you and Ziggy have made nado shot stuff crazy expensive :D

I got my reach bow, but now the 1 and 2 nado arrow enchants are going to multi ex and the extra arrow drillneck is also around 7ex (SC prices).

Is there another skill that would work with the same setup besides nado?

Thanks for any help.
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Hey love the build but you and Ziggy have made nado shot stuff crazy expensive :D

I got my reach bow, but now the 1 and 2 nado arrow enchants are going to multi ex and the extra arrow drillneck is also around 7ex (SC prices).

Thanks for any help.

No , i'm afraid not, but you dont 100% need the enchants, they are just gonna give you alot more dps :D

I guess you just will have to save up :)
What helmet should i use until i get one with the right enchantment later on, just a normal rat's nest? And for gloves just facebreakers too?
"
Micco10 wrote:
What helmet should i use until i get one with the right enchantment later on, just a normal rat's nest? And for gloves just facebreakers too?

Normal rat's or a helm with life and resists (if you have a hard time getting them capped)
I'm new-ish to Path of Exile so forgive me if this is a dumb question but why focus on poison and shadow ascendancy when ranger's deadeye could give your tornado shot one more bonus projectile and a bonus chain. Or, and this is probably better, you could just get the chain and then pick up the bonus crit based on pierce and the huge crit bonus vs bleeding targets to get a higher crit chance and crit damage.

Is it just that poison is better than the extra chained attack or the extra projectile or is it more to do with starting locations and skills?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:

Thanks for any help.

No , i'm afraid not, but you dont 100% need the enchants, they are just gonna give you alot more dps :D

I guess you just will have to save up :)

Thats what I figured, thanks Amigo. Do you have any idea how to get a LA build going with the reach bow? Would you go with your old ranger tree, or do you think assassin/poison would work better in 2.3
hey ! your stat screenshots are tiny i cant see shit captain xD

Honestly I don't think tornado shot can clear as fast and well as Lightning arrow does. Have you tried just to swap to an LA gem? conversion halfs the DOT I know but you shouldnt need much DOT versus normal mobs. And for bosses Frost wall is the real mvp.

Btw guys if you want to see a LA reach character, i wrote a guide here (much tankier than normal reach builds)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696139
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info