EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

it is very rare to see people who really understand a build that way,
many people that used to watch a video in which a player makes havoc in the strongest bosses of the game and ends a map without taking more than five blows.
a lot of people talking, why not remove vaal pact? without even understand exactly what it's for.
Most of these people are used to playing with trap build that kills atziri before it arose and that is sad because he can not understand the logic of a melee building.

the beauty of this build is able to withstand the most feared blows the game recovering 100% of damage in less than a second, by giving a damage that certain times arrive over 500 thousand.

with leech life able to survive the damage over time

and yet again I always read the same questions I can remove vaal pact to put more life?

or, can remove grace to put hatred?

You have to understand how truly mechanical damage and defense work, seeking above all have dignity in the game,Do not be one of those people who put three traps in uber atziri and kill with one blow.
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 21, 2016, 12:53:45 AM
I think u should remove 1 point from bottom right bleeding wheel "Melee chance to bleed" and put it on "skill duration and damage over time" node on the same wheel, cos Aztiri's Disfavour anyway causes bleeding on hit with 100% chanse. Or am I wrong?
"
Drakopiton wrote:
I think u should remove 1 point from bottom right bleeding wheel "Melee chance to bleed" and put it on "skill duration and damage over time" node on the same wheel, cos Aztiri's Disfavour anyway causes bleeding on hit with 100% chanse. Or am I wrong?

Because "Increased skill effect duration" is bad for Earthquake. That's why we pick the other side. Remember that EQ uses Less Duration gem in order to proc the aftershock fast.
"
Nortbreaker wrote:
"
Drakopiton wrote:

Because "Increased skill effect duration" is bad for Earthquake. That's why we pick the other side. Remember that EQ uses Less Duration gem in order to proc the aftershock fast.

Anyway, i think dat node is better, cos we get extra damage from bleed/poison instead 8% chance to bleed, which do nothing and we actually losing 1 point. Also it will be balanced by 10% increased duration from quality of less duration. Im not saying, that im right, but for me it looks better, than putting 1 skill point to nowhere.
Last edited by Drakopiton on Jun 22, 2016, 9:09:37 AM
"
Drakopiton wrote:
"
Nortbreaker wrote:
"
Drakopiton wrote:

Anyway, i think dat node is better, cos we get extra damage from bleed/poison instead 8% chance to bleed, which do nothing and we actually losing 1 point. Also it will be balanced by 10% increased duration from quality of less duration. Im not saying, that im right, but for me it looks better, than putting 1 skill point to nowhere.

Sure you get extra damage, but the 77% MORE damage from aftershock happening more frequently probably is better. 10% is a significant reduction in the Aftershock time.
this is the correct !

"
Trevoh wrote:
it is very rare to see people who really understand a build that way,
many people that used to watch a video in which a player makes havoc in the strongest bosses of the game and ends a map without taking more than five blows.
a lot of people talking, why not remove vaal pact? without even understand exactly what it's for.
Most of these people are used to playing with trap build that kills atziri before it arose and that is sad because he can not understand the logic of a melee building.

the beauty of this build is able to withstand the most feared blows the game recovering 100% of damage in less than a second, by giving a damage that certain times arrive over 500 thousand.

with leech life able to survive the damage over time

and yet again I always read the same questions I can remove vaal pact to put more life?

or, can remove grace to put hatred?

You have to understand how truly mechanical damage and defense work, seeking above all have dignity in the game,Do not be one of those people who put three traps in uber atziri and kill with one blow.

Yeah, is a whole new game when you are manly melee char =)

Last edited by falxes on Jun 22, 2016, 6:55:55 PM
Hi, I love this build out so far (level 54) but I was wondering which berserker ascendancy passive you get first, Cloaked in Savagery or Aspect of Carnage?
aspect of Carnage certainly It helps you kill faster
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 23, 2016, 4:23:44 PM
Gems setting has been added to the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info