EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

"
aswiftninja wrote:
what is the blood reaper used for?

For leveling
Hi , i was just wanting to now is this going to be a build i can run in 2.5
i think it still good, and i think poison get stronger.

Notes:

Bleeding effects from non-puncture sources are now affected by the same (additive and multiplicative) duration modifiers as bleeding effects from puncture sources.

Poison from non-Viper Strike sources is now affected by multiplicative skill effect duration modifiers. Additive skill effect duration modifiers were already being applied.
Is this build is still good, is it playable today?
I just wanna know how the hell you have enough mana using the blood reaper? I even put leech to 2 jewel and my gloves and its still not enough.
Hi, Im working on your build right now and its awsome. Im amazed at how im level 40 and doing 1.5k damage already, most builds i have done dont get to that dps that fast. I have decided to pickup a Warlord's Mark with Blasphemy to help, have you looked into this for the defensive side of the build. All in all it has made a world of a difference on not worrying about hitting the mana flask constantly and i seem to have also gotten a bit more buffer from the endurance charges.

Im wander what your view point is on this, thanks for your build guide. Loving it so far.

Silentlegion
what do you think about The Retch Rustic Sash for this build ??
Hi, I create a marauder and i'm following ur build, just a question, I can only get earthquake on lvl 28, instead I'm using groundslam to lvl up, Is It ok?
dude can you help me iam trying the build but i dont have neither int nor dexterity enough to equip most of the skill gems what should i do
hello ! man this build can be virable for 3.0 ? also i can try with my zerker after all

my last char is jugger with EQ like that but is less dps then zerker

つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info