EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

"
zeroonea wrote:
Can you post tree and gem setup for support long immortal call too? I want the duration of IC is more than the cooldown (3s). Any idea?

up

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBS0F-Qd1CZYNjRNMFCAUTRRxFHUV8BbpF-EYkRjbGYoaOBpVIVUhYCGQI_YkNyb4JyAppSo4LPstMC4jMHc26DkOPfxAoEWpRrdHfk2STjJQR1WpVbVYY1nzWf5an1uvXhNfP1_QYSFkUmVNZadmtnKpdO108XaseHp673t0fNmCB4TZhO-HaooijM-NfZBVlcyXBpd5mFeezZ_Lo4qnMKknqZSsqq5Qu568n702vqe_CMCmwQTBo8M6xtjPftIh02_ZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hDqGO0_7dfuDu8O8kH2SPcy-F_46_lj_Ev8xQ==?accountName=RodrigoCaliman&characterName=Panzerauder
minha passiva

meu chaos damage nos status ta 700-1100

pq?

oq tenho de melhorar
eu gostei dos seus itens estão bem legais, eu realmente não entendi porque o seu chaos damage esta tão baixo, tire 1 foto dos status ofensivos dentro do jogo pra eu ver
Damn...despite i still have some items to upgrade,the build mows down the content like a joke,thanks for the guide,really like the play style.
What about other ascended classes? Juggernaut adds the same ( or more ) bonus damage using endurance charges. However the build's going to be more tanky ('always' max amount of charges). So can it work?
"
Trevoh wrote:
the logic is simple, you should ask yourself, how many blows I can handle? but why ask it? because if you have '' 100% life leech '' the next blow you recovers all that was lost 'runs until with the magic that explodes as it takes damage' 'then what should be their fear? your fear is to be die with just one blow.

f you look at the videos it becomes clear that only has 3 hits (atziri Malachai and dominus t15) those in which they load the blow, able to kill any champion with one blow, but proportional to damage is the ability to avoid

then answer me, why the hell you'll be focusing on accumulate charges if you survive anything?

It is much better to have 100% of leech life and 40% damage to the class '' berserker '' instead of being accumulated charges and losing damage and leech
Last edited by Trevoh on Jul 20, 2016, 4:56:05 PM
Hey fantastic build!! loving it so far as my cookie cutter for the league.
just a quick question if im using Voidheart is it worth running the poison gem in my weapon? does it stack or does the stronger poison override the weaker one? im only lvl 50 odd so it is worth using say faster attack or added fire damage instead till i replace it with Mings Heart.
any feedback would be amazing, thanks once again for a fun build!!
"
thomek715 wrote:
What about other ascended classes? Juggernaut adds the same ( or more ) bonus damage using endurance charges. However the build's going to be more tanky ('always' max amount of charges). So can it work?

I guess it can work but it will be a whole different experience,also,there is no way Jugg can get more damage than berserker.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jul 21, 2016, 5:50:21 AM
"
Ultimatun wrote:
Hey fantastic build!! loving it so far as my cookie cutter for the league.
just a quick question if im using Voidheart is it worth running the poison gem in my weapon? does it stack or does the stronger poison override the weaker one? im only lvl 50 odd so it is worth using say faster attack or added fire damage instead till i replace it with Mings Heart.
any feedback would be amazing, thanks once again for a fun build!!

"
Trevoh wrote:
maybe (faster attack) or something that adds to physical damage but not damage elemental.

both the poison damage as bleeding and chaos damage to some extent are escalated through the physical damage which does not make any sense to put fire damage
"
Trevoh wrote:

but according a friend, concentrated effect effect and lesser duration only affects the poison if it is linked with the weapon '' why you should keep the gem poison '' but in your situation 5 link already having ring with poison, it is best to put rapid decay (can test but I believe that the poison no more damage than the decay rapid) but you can try and say what you think when it hits on enemies

So I did some testing with voidheart applied poison mechanics with decay/less duration/conc effect and I can say that

1. reduced duration from support gems doesnt affect poison duration
2. more damage from less dur/conc double dips on poison damage

Knowing this now, would you run voidheart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info