[2.3] Myra Burning Vortex (CHEAP, 100% fire, AA, dual curse, Vaal Pact, Vaal righteous fire)

"
sharbe wrote:
I have some questions, hope op can answer.
1) so at which level did you finish the merciless and uber labyrinth?
2) is Beacons of Ruin really useful with pyre? It came to me that, once I have the elemental conflux, the initial hit from vortex will destroy the monsters, even though they were not ignited.

thanks.

I'm not sure about merc lab, may around 75ish. I finished uber lab at level 85. Was a really smooth run. Izaro could not 1 shot me but I would recommend setup a CWDT immortal call, molten shell for extra defense.

Beacons of Ruin is still really nice for general clearing. It's really up to you to get Beacon of Ruins or maybe Pendelum of Destruction for more dps. For me I dont need more dps. Any boss can be one shot with Vaal RF. I've done up to t13 map and not a single boss last more than 1-2s. I just miss Beacons of Ruin when I respected out of it to try Liege of the Primordial. So when I finished uber lab, I just went b n take Beacons of Ruin

Updated 2 new 1 shot videos with T12 Boss.
So when is a good time to use Vaal Righteous Fire?
"
genocide231 wrote:
So when is a good time to use Vaal Righteous Fire?

For single target only(boss/tough rare/exiles). Be careful when you use it 'cause it brings your life to 1 and if you hit nothing, u won't leech back.
IF you didnt take beacon of ruin wouldnt it be better to drop pyre so you dont interfere with prolif?
Can we use Elemental Prolif Support instead of Beacon of Ruin?
I have an elementalist with Vortex as main skill also. It is AMAZING. What ever you do, you get your elemental damage. Therefore you can focus on defensive passives in you skill tree.

"
IF you didnt take beacon of ruin wouldnt it be better to drop pyre so you dont interfere with prolif?

Pyre converts Cold to Fire. With 2 golems (Fire, Ice): Liege of Primordial will increase the initial cold damage and will increase the conversion to fire. Without Pyre you do not have double dipping.

With respect to double dipping: I think Storm Weaver is a better than Explosive Impact.
Last edited by knivil on Jun 8, 2016, 5:21:32 AM
"
knivil wrote:
I have an elementalist with Vortex as main skill also. It is AMAZING. What ever you do, you get your elemental damage. Therefore you can focus on defensive passives in you skill tree.

"

Pyre converts Cold to Fire. With 2 golems (Fire, Ice): Liege of Primordial will increase the initial cold damage and will increase the conversion to fire. Without Pyre you do not have double dipping.

With respect to double dipping: I think Storm Weaver is a better than Explosive Impact.

Nice explaination!

Storm Weaver is better damage wise surely but I went Explosive Impact for the AoE. It's not that bad.
"
Slaviator wrote:
Can we use Elemental Prolif Support instead of Beacon of Ruin?

You would waste a damage socket using Elemental Prolif.
"
Myraklus wrote:
"
sharbe wrote:
I have some questions, hope op can answer.
1) so at which level did you finish the merciless and uber labyrinth?
2) is Beacons of Ruin really useful with pyre? It came to me that, once I have the elemental conflux, the initial hit from vortex will destroy the monsters, even though they were not ignited.

thanks.

I'm not sure about merc lab, may around 75ish. I finished uber lab at level 85. Was a really smooth run. Izaro could not 1 shot me but I would recommend setup a CWDT immortal call, molten shell for extra defense.

Beacons of Ruin is still really nice for general clearing. It's really up to you to get Beacon of Ruins or maybe Pendelum of Destruction for more dps. For me I dont need more dps. Any boss can be one shot with Vaal RF. I've done up to t13 map and not a single boss last more than 1-2s. I just miss Beacons of Ruin when I respected out of it to try Liege of the Primordial. So when I finished uber lab, I just went b n take Beacons of Ruin

thanks! The survivability of this build is amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info