[2.3] Myra Burning Vortex (CHEAP, 100% fire, AA, dual curse, Vaal Pact, Vaal righteous fire)

"
Alreatha wrote:
Do you have a leveling build for the skill tree

Just use firestorm until you get vortex. I think I still used firestorm until somewhere in merceless and then switched but you can switch as soon as you get vortex if you like.
Sorry if I have missed something. I am wondering why you have taken Elemental Overload when you are using controlled destruction already? Thanks.
What could be some tree options available if I decided not to use VRF, since the lategame dmg and survivability of this build seem to hold its own quite nicely. Being able to drop the 12 points going down to VP, including dropping Pain Attunement. I'm able to run through maps and handle up to tier 12 just fine without relying on VRF, so wanting to consider other options to better make use of those points without investing in the regrets to do so.
hi i'm now using this build and i find it really awesome.Here i have a question: why not Elemental Equilibrtum?Imagine that you cast a storm ball first,and do they get -50% fire and ice resistance?I haven't tested this yet,but i think maybe this is a way to increase our Vortex and ignite dmg?

sorry for my poor english,wanting for you reply!Thanks!
Hey,
i play this build and it's quite funny to oneshot map bosses. Even Village Ruin bosses got their VRF on the knee ;)
I dropped the Whispers of Doom wheel and bought an +1 amulet. This will give you 5more points to spend. I decide to take some life (Blood drinker nodes, 20% for 5points)or should i get Storm Weaver/ Snowforged. Not really sure whats the best here.
and whats the best 6L gem? Fire pen?

My tree/gear. my next step is to buy a 6L chest and a better curse amu. Open for any suggestions.
greetz

5.7k Life 400ES
19.5K Vortex Dps in Town

Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by Ifzu on Jul 5, 2016, 3:41:58 PM
Great post and build, thank you taking the time to write it up!

I have a question, how are you dealing with the Golem overwrite with Liege of the Primordial? I have Fire Golem attached to CWDT and manually summon my other golem. Fire Golem constantly overwrites the other one. I know the obvious answer to remove my CWDT chain but I ask because based on your linked gear you should be running into the same issue. Maybe I'm missing something here?

Thanks again!
Have you experimented anything with these supports:
Cold to fire (instead of pyre), reduced duration, empower lvl 4?

Each one gives roughly 30% more dmg.

I personally think cold to fire is superior to ring of pyre. You get rid of pyre's downside (exploding corpses), 80% of cold converted to fire (50% convert +30% of cold as extra fire), and you keep 50% of the cold dmg. Good for fire res mobs and it will chill mobs on initial hit.

Last edited by Mr_Mustasch on Jul 7, 2016, 12:21:11 PM
Hypothermia Doesn't boost ignite damage, so I'd replace it with Less Duration (the DoT duration isn't that important and it boosts both the main hit and ignite). [it doesn't reduce ignite duration as well]

Or you could invest 2 points into Avatar of Fire and use Cold to Fire. A worse damage multiplier but doesn't put pressure onto having pyre instead of another ring (could be the +1 curse ring and use Enfeeble to boost survivability or ele weakness for even more deeps)
Last edited by lolPLSiGOTthis on Jul 15, 2016, 3:40:20 PM
Hi, sorry my english. Tell me pls, how kill boss on 13-15 maps with difficult boss.
Excavation,Plaza.
Regarding the armor I wore 6L Cloak of flame, but in the more tenacious.(life+res+def.
i play without VRF, ( with it i shot easy bossess,but for 12+ it useless).
Advise me pls, what I can improve in items or skills.
Spoiler
Items

I dont understand his build anymore.
First he has a gem build for "Version 1 with Wyrmsign"
Then he has a gem build for "Version 2 with Southbound"
Then he has a "Gems and Links" guide that is completely different from the other two builds.
Then he sais to have two summons, but "passive skill guide" in the Ascendancey build he didnt take Liege of the Primordial.....he has Pendulum of Destruction....
Last edited by crashbashl on Sep 5, 2016, 4:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info