[2.3] Myra Burning Vortex (CHEAP, 100% fire, AA, dual curse, Vaal Pact, Vaal righteous fire)

"
why you up pain attunement tree, i dont understand.

if you use vaal RF then take it. if not, skip
What do you think about a 5L : Vortex - Controlled Destruction - Increased Area of Effect - Added Chaos - Fire Pen?

because i love the big radius and dont like conc ;/
"
Migx86 wrote:
What do you think about a 5L : Vortex - Controlled Destruction - Increased Area of Effect - Added Chaos - Fire Pen?

because i love the big radius and dont like conc ;/

Added chaos do not effect either DoT damage. Fire does not effect DoT Ground but is still a good option.
Is Cloak of flame considered BiS? What about a Carcass Jack?
Loving this build and almost 87, wondering if it can handle running Atziri? First time progressing this far in the game and would love to take a crack at her without needing to grind out another char.
Do you have a leveling build for the skill tree
Is it possible that with Vaal RF the timing happens where you cast the spell and BEFORE leech somebody hits you and you die?
"
Fierytengoku wrote:
Loving this build and almost 87, wondering if it can handle running Atziri? First time progressing this far in the game and would love to take a crack at her without needing to grind out another char.

Hey mate,

I'm thinking of starting a char with this build. How far did you go until today ? Do you mind giving some detail about your playthrough ?
"
Completed 13 ChallengesFierytengoku wrote:

Hey mate,

I'm thinking of starting a char with this build. How far did you go until today ? Do you mind giving some detail about your playthrough ?

I'm at 88 right now, just finished uber lab (a first for me), and am running 8-12 tier maps comfortably (no map pool yet for higher lvl maps). I ran Freeze Pulse til I got Vortex and then had no problem leveling. I didn't start using VRF til late 70's. I can run up to a pack, orb of storm for ele weakness and ele overload, LW, Vortex, and LW to next pack. The degen on Vortex and prolif is great for clearing packs. Gear is easy to get and the end game uniques you want are cheap enough, just save up til you can afford them.
I was able to get a first-time kill on Atziri with this build. Granted I was lvl 89 when I tried, but still. Fire and lightning flask and you're set! Took 9 deaths of trial and error before getting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info