Can Sunder miss?

Edit: Christ, I really need to start cutting off when a discussion is not remotely worth it. There is no value in conversing with the two of you. Good day.
Last edited by Jennik on Jun 5, 2016, 7:41:31 AM
"
adghar wrote:
all Attacks can Miss unless they have the mod "Hits can't be Evaded," and Sunder does not provide that mod

if you are sure you are successfully Hitting on 100% of all Sunder Attack attempts, that is a bug, although a nice one

A bug that is in your favor and you want GGG to fix it? What kind of masochist or goody two-shoes are you?

I have a Voltaxic Rift Blast Rain CoC archer and a with my Carcuss Jack the rain of fire at 3.52 attacks per second is .24 sec speed per rain blast and the whole area is filled with explosions that I can't begin to tell if the first blast always hits or not. Since if I target a single creature and get a direct dead center hit the fire blasts are overlapping so I don't see how you can tell or not that the first blast is hitting 100% of the time.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Try fighting a shrouded rare, or enemies at a shrouded shrine. It shouldn't be too hard to see a miss in that situation.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Interesting finds. Thanks. So both sunder and blast rain require no accuracy. Sounds great for any crit build.
Wonder for how long this has been so.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
all Attacks can Miss unless they have the mod "Hits can't be Evaded," and Sunder does not provide that mod

if you are sure you are successfully Hitting on 100% of all Sunder Attack attempts, that is a bug, although a nice one

A bug that is in your favor and you want GGG to fix it? What kind of masochist or goody two-shoes are you?

I have a Voltaxic Rift Blast Rain CoC archer and a with my Carcuss Jack the rain of fire at 3.52 attacks per second is .24 sec speed per rain blast and the whole area is filled with explosions that I can't begin to tell if the first blast always hits or not. Since if I target a single creature and get a direct dead center hit the fire blasts are overlapping so I don't see how you can tell or not that the first blast is hitting 100% of the time.

I checked it by using a char with no life regen. Then I dropped her health to about half. Then I shot blast rain with life gain on hit attached at a single monster and checked how much hits blast rain does. It was always three hits.

Hmm, now that I wrote it.. you may be on to something. Blast Rain supposed to hit 4 times. So maybe it followed the Rain of Arrows pattern hit-hit-hit-miss, with accuracy being checked per explosion. More testing required, it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info