2.3.0b Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b

Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

bang bang
Last edited by bobbing on Jun 4, 2016, 2:23:57 AM
i got a twins Prophecies on a powerfull enemies i got 2 rare with other elies cannot die so it has almost impossible to kill had to go all the map try to get 1 at time...
so rip my free 5L or get we the prophecys back?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
  • Fixed three instance crashes.

The one caused by blade vortex is among them right? Right? PRETTY PLS.

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
[li]Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.[/li]
[/list]

That fifteen-year-old operating system was all my family could afford when they bought my potato.

Do you know what upgrading to windows 7 would mean for me?

It would mean that my family should give up everything for 15 days just so I can buy a new operating system.

Since you're so condescending and clearly believe we're all bathing in money how about you first update your system requirements for the game.

And then maybe learn some respect.

What is piracy.
Last edited by Mootthemad on Jun 4, 2016, 2:28:59 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
  • Fixed a bug where Shield Charge was not correctly affected by modifiers to area damage.
  • Fixed a bug where prophecies related to crafting could be completed by anyone in the town of the person with the Prophecy.
  • Fixed a bug where Leap Slam and Whirling Blades weren't affected by local weapon attack speed modifiers.
  • Fixed a bug with Vaal Ice Nova where additional triggers occurred on the character's location.
  • Navali's purple exclamation mark now appears correctly. It indicates whether you are able to Seek a Prophecy from her at the moment.
  • Fixed various issues introduced in 2.3.0 regarding the locations that Masters can spawn.
  • Fixed some invisible blockages in The River Crossing.
  • Fixed a case where some players couldn't enter the Solaris Temple if they had a certain Prophecy.
  • Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.
  • Enabled six additional Prophecies.

I wish i could have off preloading on windows 7 too. That is probably the reason i'm having issues that makes it unplayable, i think.

Edit: Running in compatibility mode with windows xp. Probably will work as before.

Edit 2: it didn't work. Game didn't start. Well, let's see...
Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Jun 4, 2016, 2:42:28 AM
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
[li]Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.[/li]
[/list]

That fifteen-year-old operating system was all my family could afford when they bought my potato.

It would mean that my family should give up everything for 15 days just so I can buy a new operating system.

Since you're so condescending and clearly believe we're all bathing in money how about you first update your system requirements for the game.

Easy solution, they stop supporting XP and then you don't have to deal with any upsetting comments.
"
cuakman wrote:
Vortex DOT doesn't work with cold pen, is that intended or a bug?
From what I've read, degens do not benefit from penetration (Righteous Fire, Fire Trap DoT, Searing Bond, etc.)

However, elemental resistance reduction (such as curses or Elemental Equilibrium) will work on Vortex. Pyre + Elemental Equilibrium is pretty good as it only converts the initial explosion damage to fire, the cold degen isn't converted, so it benefits from the -50% resistance of EE.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
[/list]

And you think you are entitled to an OS support for a free game, because ... compassion?

I understand the hardships, but the selfishness is astounding.
"
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
  • Fixed a bug where Shield Charge was not correctly affected by modifiers to area damage.
  • Fixed a bug where prophecies related to crafting could be completed by anyone in the town of the person with the Prophecy.
  • Fixed a bug where Leap Slam and Whirling Blades weren't affected by local weapon attack speed modifiers.
  • Fixed a bug with Vaal Ice Nova where additional triggers occurred on the character's location.
  • Navali's purple exclamation mark now appears correctly. It indicates whether you are able to Seek a Prophecy from her at the moment.
  • Fixed various issues introduced in 2.3.0 regarding the locations that Masters can spawn.
  • Fixed some invisible blockages in The River Crossing.
  • Fixed a case where some players couldn't enter the Solaris Temple if they had a certain Prophecy.
  • Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.
  • Enabled six additional Prophecies.

I wish i could have off preloading on windows 7 too. That is probably the reason i'm having issues that makes it unplayable, i think.

Nah win7 user here, most of the stuff seems to work fine except for a few crashes last night, but as it takes like 6 seconds to get back into the game, who cares?
is the patch out? steam is stuck on starting :(
IGN - Endoplasm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info