Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.3.0b Patch Notes

to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.
Hey, GGG.

Instead of being angry at your supporters for using outdated operating systems and components, change your advertised literature.

Here's your listed requirements where you tell people XP is just fine: http://store.steampowered.com/app/238960/
"
Blaze13 wrote:
Any news on a fix for Blade Vortex fix, got a friend still crashing.
\

^^ Please! My friend's vortex can crash my game whenever he drops to 0... pretty funny if you think about it, but frustrating all the same.
patch 2.3 doesn't work on windows 3.1. what gives
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Enabled six additional Prophecies.

Any information on what these six additional Prophecies are that you can tell us?
Up to 7 Crashes, MIGHT be the blade vortex issue like the guy above said. Super annoying and unplayable for me atm.
Well .. xp is old, rarely crash, easy to fix & cost little, that's why it's still in use outside of 1st world countries

Aside, I liked my W7 better, rarely crashed anything, downgraded my 8.1-and-above-only laptop to W7, had to manually install every driver tho ..
I lost like 3 coins with that bug... (craft proph can be completed by anyone) very frustrating :(
On windows 10 the loading to login screen takes few seconds BUT from that point on to load into town or map it takes a good few minutes for me. It gets better after initial load though.
if you can disable the new preloading for WinXp, is there a way to disable it for win10?
I'd much rather have 2sec loadscreens back, performance really went to shit for me this patch.
IGN: Volki

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info