2.3.0b Patch Notes

I guess shroud armor bug for shadow is low priority?
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.[/li]

That pasive-agressiveness hahahaha
Last edited by Peturba on Jun 4, 2016, 2:07:12 AM
Vortex DOT doesn't work with cold pen, is that intended or a bug?
"
Chris wrote:

Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

LOL
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Last edited by HegemonyTV on Jun 4, 2016, 2:10:51 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
[li]Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.[/li]
[/list]

That fifteen-year-old operating system was all my family could afford when they bought my potato.

Do you know what upgrading to windows 7 would mean for me?

It would mean that my family should give up everything for 15 days just so I can buy a new operating system.

Since you're so condescending and clearly believe we're all bathing in money how about you first update your system requirements for the game.

And then maybe learn some respect.
What you don't support DOS?

Seriously if your on xp your sitting on a ticking time bomb! Microsoft quit updating it years ago! It's full of unpatched security flaws!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Jun 4, 2016, 2:21:54 AM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.3.0b
  • Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

The passive aggressiveness is delicious.
LoL! This is pretty much what I was going to say.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Wasn't windows xp one of the better ones?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
> Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"
Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

Do I detect a hint of bitterness? lol
I wonder what games will be doing this for Windows 7 in a few years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info