[2.4 Video Guide] Inquisitor/Elementalist's Ice Nova SHATTER Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Good sir. Could you add the class(es) the build is for to your guides? It's the one thing it seems I have to look up via ascendancy classes since I can't brain well.

Thanks for all the fun from your builds. Been rocking them since your fireball spammer.

"
Do you guys think this passive tree would work for a vortex crit build?

I am currently crit vortex. Started as crit ice nova and am using this tree and it is working great so far. The cast speed of vortex is slower and the aoe is smaller but it costs less mana and hits considerably harder.
"
Idyar wrote:
"

I am currently crit vortex. Started as crit ice nova and am using this tree and it is working great so far. The cast speed of vortex is slower and the aoe is smaller but it costs less mana and hits considerably harder.

Did you go for inquisitor or elementalist?
"
"
Idyar wrote:
"

Did you go for inquisitor or elementalist?

I went inquisitor because I didn't play Templar last league. I think both are great picks!
elemental focus better than destruction
How are you supposed to get endurance charges?
"
djgórnik wrote:
elemental focus better than destruction

Absolutely not. You want to be able to freeze with this build.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
KongouBongo wrote:
How are you supposed to get endurance charges?

No endurance charges required for this build =)
"
Lazyweed wrote:
Good sir. Could you add the class(es) the build is for to your guides? It's the one thing it seems I have to look up via ascendancy classes since I can't brain well.

Thanks for all the fun from your builds. Been rocking them since your fireball spammer.

I am not sure what you mean mate? They are listed in the individual class forums and the ascendancy classes used are in the guide? =)
Hey, been following your build and was wondering what i should ugprade next! if you wouldnt mind checking out my char ''probgonnarip'' and letting me know what i should upgrade next! , Also scared to pick up eldritch battery as it will lower my Hp pool ? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info