[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
CircAGG wrote:
Hey Carrasco_Santo,

I really love this build, and have some questions about it. I am planning on playing HCSSF, so I would go trickster rather than assassin.

Do you think this build is more suited for HCSSF or is triple herald elementalist BV better? I assume this has more defense, but let me know if you think the offense is significantly worse.

Are there too many required uniques in order for this build to be SSF viable?

Thanks!

Well SSF? SSF think I should not use poison as a way to procs Vile Toxins. It is probably best to replace Vile Toxins with some other gem (like Added Fire) and not pick up any poison chance nodes in the passive tree, except if you craft poison chance on daggers (dual wielding) and/or jewels (it can be expensive).

As SSF I discard any unique item recommended in this build and craft all items that are needed (such as Diamond Rings), especially if you get enough Chaos Orb and Shaped/Elder items to craft.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 3, 2018, 9:40:30 PM
Hey there, I decided to roll BV this league and found your guide and it's been going great with the BV changes and VBV, currently level 87. Question though; how substantial are the poison chance nodes you pick up when you're already at 60% chance with Cospri's with the new 10 stack, 35% increased hit rate per blade BV? To me it seems like this would only make a difference in your damage clearing trash which is negligible and not for bosses since poison makes up a pretty small amount of the build's damage?

Also I see the tooltip was changed to "more damage" per blade. Not more damage with hits. To me this indicates that it still modifies the base poison dmg just like "increased damage" would, no? Although I have no clue why they would decide to keep "more damage with hits and ailments" on other skills like Flameblast if this were the case... fucking GGG and their bloated tooltips lol.
Last edited by larkstongue on Jun 5, 2018, 11:08:31 PM
Hi bro, began to play BV in 3.2 and thanks to your guide.
About gem link, I have a suggestion, which is using Arcane Surge
And my version of gem links is below:

6L: Blade Vortex + Void Manipulation + Vile Toxins + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect + Empower

Using Efficacy + Increased Duration instead of Concentrated Effect + Empower while mapping

3L: Despair or Enfeeble + Increased Duration + Arcane Surge(Level 10)
3L: Whirling Blades + Faster Attack + Fortify
4L: Blasfemy + Warlord's Mark + Flame Golem + Culling Strike
4L: Wither + Spell Totem + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
4l: CwDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vaal Lightning Trap

I got up to 3.7M DPS and here is my PoB Link
https://pastebin.com/TEDDMxGc
As there is an empty jewel socket and Empower is level 3,it's possible to get 4M DPS
ssc viable?
any chance you can do a updated oath of building for this build?
"
larkstongue wrote:
Hey there, I decided to roll BV this league and found your guide and it's been going great with the BV changes and VBV, currently level 87. Question though; how substantial are the poison chance nodes you pick up when you're already at 60% chance with Cospri's with the new 10 stack, 35% increased hit rate per blade BV? To me it seems like this would only make a difference in your damage clearing trash which is negligible and not for bosses since poison makes up a pretty small amount of the build's damage?

The relevance of the poison application is that the faster you apply the maximum poison stacks, the faster you get the maximum damage provided by Vile Toxins. It takes 1 second to apply 7.5 stacks (if 100% chance) and for the next second the enemy will be poisoned to the maximum providing the maximum damage given.

"
larkstongue wrote:
Also I see the tooltip was changed to "more damage" per blade. Not more damage with hits. To me this indicates that it still modifies the base poison dmg just like "increased damage" would, no? Although I have no clue why they would decide to keep "more damage with hits and ailments" on other skills like Flameblast if this were the case... fucking GGG and their bloated tooltips lol.

According to the patch notes the poison damage is still affected, but as I said before, poison in this build is very low and serves ONLY for Vile Toxins procs.
Patch 3.3.0:
Now has 35% increased hit rate for each blade (up from 10%).
Now deals 35% more damage with hits and ailments for each blade (up from 30% for hits and 20% for ailments).
Now has 10% increased critical strike chance for each blade.
Now has a limit of 10 active spinning blades (down from 20).

"
Mr_OnePage wrote:
Hi bro, began to play BV in 3.2 and thanks to your guide.
About gem link, I have a suggestion, which is using Arcane Surge
And my version of gem links is below:

6L: Blade Vortex + Void Manipulation + Vile Toxins + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect + Empower

Using Efficacy + Increased Duration instead of Concentrated Effect + Empower while mapping

3L: Despair or Enfeeble + Increased Duration + Arcane Surge(Level 10)
3L: Whirling Blades + Faster Attack + Fortify
4L: Blasfemy + Warlord's Mark + Flame Golem + Culling Strike
4L: Wither + Spell Totem + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
4l: CwDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Vaal Lightning Trap

I got up to 3.7M DPS and here is my PoB Link
https://pastebin.com/TEDDMxGc
As there is an empty jewel socket and Empower is level 3,it's possible to get 4M DPS

Hello, the potential damage of this build is very high, but I do a generally undervalued simulation because there are a lot of things that can optimize the damage of this build, such as enchantments that I did not mention in this topic, corrupted implicts, etc.

But your simulation in PoB is for a level 100 character plus you have some other options that I do not usually use. For example, you use the "Is the enemy shocked?" option. I do not use this option anymore because Vaal Lightning Trap has been changed, the default shock applied by it is not more than 50% (and PoB has not corrected it so far), but 15% and now the last patch has been buffed to 20% (I did not consider the 20% for purposes of this build, which means the actual damage is a bit higher). But overall this build has enough space to cause much more damage to the correct optimizations.

"
demon7483 wrote:
ssc viable?

SSF softcore? If it is, yes according to the recommendations I gave to the CircAGG above.

"
odinx360 wrote:
any chance you can do a updated oath of building for this build?

Already updated before the start of the new league.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Thoughts on Vaal Blade Vortex?
"
Atros81 wrote:
Thoughts on Vaal Blade Vortex?

I did not comment on the topic, because it is something that I consider natural. No doubt use while you leveling 2 or 3 normal Blade Vortex gem. At the end of the game, with the corruption of Apex of Sacrifice, you can obtain the supreme corruption applied to a non-vaal gem: level 21 and Vaal Gem, with q20%.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 8, 2018, 8:37:19 AM
Boa tarde, estou para fazer o lab e meu objetivo com a build é a de boss kill, sendo assim, pra IHC qual das duas versões é mais consistente tanto em dano quanto em sobrevivência?

Fora isso, o dano é baseado em critico ou em poison?

"
Summire wrote:
Boa tarde, estou para fazer o lab e meu objetivo com a build é a de boss kill, sendo assim, pra IHC qual das duas versões é mais consistente tanto em dano quanto em sobrevivência?

Fora isso, o dano é baseado em critico ou em poison?

Olá, para HC a melhor versão é Trickster, pois ela tenta conjugar o melhor dos dois mundos possíveis: dano e defesa. Assassin é mais recomendado para jogadores experientes, por ter mais dano compensa por ter menor defesa.

O dano é baseado em crítico, poison é apenas para acionar Vile Toxins.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info