[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

How is this for Uber Izaro?
Last edited by UnknownDestiny on Jun 18, 2018, 1:18:33 AM
I was checking the assasin build on PoB and noticed that u have the blade vortex skill with 7 links. I mean BV + 6 supports. Just that, great build mate, hf
If anyone is curious about this build, here is my PoB link for my character running it.

http://poeurl.com/bZGT

Only issue is reflect when mapping
Uber Lab, Shaper, Normal Atziri, and Red Elder have been easy so far.
"
How is this for Uber Izaro?

Very well.

"
alezipp wrote:
I was checking the assasin build on PoB and noticed that u have the blade vortex skill with 7 links. I mean BV + 6 supports. Just that, great build mate, hf

Hi, I checked each of the links for the pastebin and did not notice any that has 7L, if you can tell me, thanks.

"
Usara wrote:
If anyone is curious about this build, here is my PoB link for my character running it.

http://poeurl.com/bZGT

Only issue is reflect when mapping
Uber Lab, Shaper, Normal Atziri, and Red Elder have been easy so far.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm not having a lot of time to play, I wanted to play with this build one more time just to test the new stack of 10 blades and see the QoL, but I'm not having the time. Not even the explosive trap build I wanted to test (first and only character I've done so far, for now) I'm able to play, it's completely stopped.

----------------------

I did a update on passive tree to Trickster version, got 20K more damage with some minor changes. I basically switched ThroatSeeker through the 2 critical multiplier nodes in the Doom Cast cluster, invested 2 points in the 2 generic damage that now Shadow has at the beginning and put a point in Path of Warrior, gaining damage and strengh.

I also made a small change, but this one is at personal discretion, instead of getting the 3 points on physical damage/chaos from the beginning, I opted for the cast speed path that is now below, only a QoL. This is almost 4 cast (stacks) per second.

The passive tree now it's like this.

edit: Only now that I realized that the old links, direct to this site, of the passive tree were broken, fixed.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 27, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
Hi guys!

I have a doubt, which formula are you using for calculate BV DPS?

Thank you in advance :D
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank the original poster for this build. I followed it to the letter and finally have managed to kill the Shaper first time ever. And without dying a single time :) Very tanky and great damage, overall great build. Also first character I got to level 96.

Last edited by Megatomz on Aug 5, 2018, 6:36:30 PM
Hi there, me again
As released information about 3.4 says that there will be a new gem called "Herald of Agony", which is with tag of minion and herald.

This gem will provide us more chance to poison on hit and more poison damage, as well as some increased damage and added physical damage.

But as the tags suggest, this gem will also have 25% mana reserved and replace other minion, which means we will lose some survivability and buff that other minion grants us.

What do you think of this gem? Is it worth adding Herald of Agony to this BD or you perfer not.
"
Mr_OnePage wrote:
Hi there, me again
As released information about 3.4 says that there will be a new gem called "Herald of Agony", which is with tag of minion and herald.

This gem will provide us more chance to poison on hit and more poison damage, as well as some increased damage and added physical damage.

But as the tags suggest, this gem will also have 25% mana reserved and replace other minion, which means we will lose some survivability and buff that other minion grants us.

What do you think of this gem? Is it worth adding Herald of Agony to this BD or you perfer not.

Hello,

Yes, with Herald of Agony or Herald of Purity open up new possibilities for this build. For softcore I see as totally viable the use of these Heralds, for hardcore it is more difficult because of the mana reserved for MoM.

I should make some updates on this topic until Thursday because of these new heralds, but overall the same thing remains. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
What about using Withering Touch instead of Controlled Destruction?
29% phys as extra chaos dmg(at lvl 20) looks really nice and you could do wither on enemy without the totem.

Maybe Blight on the Totem with the Spreading Rot Jewels could be great.
"
tAfkaE wrote:
What about using Withering Touch instead of Controlled Destruction?
29% phys as extra chaos dmg(at lvl 20) looks really nice and you could do wither on enemy without the totem.

Maybe Blight on the Totem with the Spreading Rot Jewels could be great.

Hello, in fact the use of this gem may be better than Controlled Destruction. I have not had time to update this topic, but the addition of these new gems opened up more possibilities in this build. I'll try to update this topic tonight. :)

ps.: looking here Withering Touch works only with attacks. But this build has new options now using Herald of Purity or Agony.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 12, 2018, 8:09:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info