[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Hey, im playing the trickster version and im really happy with the damage and movility but i cant seem to get past 4.5k life, im using 2 ming's hearth but that's only reducing me 200 life. Here's my gear tell me what you think, thanks!
Spoiler
Last edited by keytonpro on Mar 29, 2018, 12:00:32 PM
"
Viable Elder and guardians ???

Yes

"
keytonpro wrote:
Hey, im playing the trickster version and im really happy with the damage and movility but i cant seem to get past 4.5k life, im using 2 ming's hearth but that's only reducing me 200 life. Here's my gear tell me what you think, thanks!
Spoiler

Fatelessguy said he has 6K of life, but I do not know how he did it. However it is possible to achieve 5K of life.

Your gear is already very good. The sacrifice that you can do to get more life is to withdraw 1 Ming's Heart and use a ring more or less like this, but with better stats:

Another sacrifice that you can do is in glove, buy one with Essence of Insanity with Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed + Life. Put the Wither + Totem combination here and you'll get more than 10 stacks per second, further increasing your damage. More exactly 11,86. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 30, 2018, 9:23:07 PM
Level 91 here. Starting to make some red maps. Overall the build is quite a tank, but I went through some very dangerous situations because I risked too much, I almost died about 3 times.

My gear is almost the same as before, the only difference is that I'm wearing a better belt than before.

I made some changes to the passive tree, instead of picking up the Cruel Preparation and Deep Thoughts nodes (Witch tree), I got Herbalism (Ranger tree) and Soul Siphon (Shadow tree). The reason is simple, the use of Cospri's Will requires a lot of dexterity and I was very dependent on dexterity in the gear, so to change the gear I had to consider the dexterity that some items could offer. With this problem solved, I now have more freedom in choosing better equipment.

With this change gained a little dexterity and 1 point to invest in damage, on the other hand I lost a little mana and 8% increased area effect.

With this change in the tree, it was possible to invest 3 points to get Heartseeker (1 point gained + removing 1 point in Path of Warrior and removing points in critical multiplier in the Doom Cast cluster), with these changes the final damage is greater.

On gear, in poe.trade has few gear options with reasonable price in Bestiary Hardcore. In addition to few, many sellers are selling little better gear than mine for 5 exalteds for example. Impracticable.

About 6L, I still do not have it and I'm trying manually, since it has no Cospri's Will 6L nor Fated Connections in the hardcore bestiary sale.

edit: Oh yes, I'm using concentrated effect in definitive, I'm not using Added Chaos or Efficacy. The BV area is still very good even using this gem.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Apr 7, 2018, 9:00:39 PM
Hey man, awesome guide thank you very much !

Just a quick question, what do you think about :

as a starting weapon ?
I'm using it since lvl 2 and now I just bought a heartbreaker but I'm not sure which one is better. I'm lvl 58 right now.

thanks a lot, keep up the good work and stay safe ;)
Last edited by Zangounet on Apr 17, 2018, 6:16:53 PM
"
Zangounet wrote:
Hey man, awesome guide thank you very much !

Just a quick question, what do you think about :

as a starting weapon ?
I'm using it since lvl 2 and now I just bought a heartbreaker but I'm not sure which one is better. I'm lvl 58 right now.

thanks a lot, keep up the good work and stay safe ;)

Hello, sorry for responding just now, I have not played the last 10 days at least and got into the forum very little, solving personal problems.

Yes The Princess is an excellent leveling weapon, so you can replace it with a dagger with the same "gain extra physical" mod. With only 1 mod they are cheap.
Guides made by me:
can I ask a little bit more ? :)
can you give me a little feedback on my current gear ? is it ok ? I think my dps is kinda low, but I'm only lvl 71...

thanks again ;)
and stay safe !
"
Zangounet wrote:
can I ask a little bit more ? :)
can you give me a little feedback on my current gear ? is it ok ? I think my dps is kinda low, but I'm only lvl 71...

thanks again ;)
and stay safe !

According to the PoB its damage at the moment with 20 stacks is almost 70k. For level 71 and potential gear upgrades your damage is good. Try changing one of the life flask for a Diamond Flask that will improve your damage. Continue to play and with the improvement of your passive tree and higher level of your gems your damage will increase a lot.
Guides made by me:
So no Coralito's Signature?
i like it
"
N_E_V wrote:
So no Coralito's Signature?

It's bad to this build. :/
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info