[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
demosai00 wrote:
Hi I am following this build however having issues with mapping a bit slow for me, do you think it is okay to use EK as clear and single/boss for BV? or use them both?

Clear speed of this build is not Tier 1, nor tier 2, probably tier 3. I do not recommend using EK for this build, since clear speed is going to be worse because EK is only good with projectiles that pierce enemies.

If you want a bit more quality of life, in 5L to clear the map you can opt instead of using Added Chaos, Efficacy that has skill duration (causing your blades to last longer by decreasing the time to recast) them or it uses Increased AoE that will give a good area allowing to clean the map faster.

Finally the good use of movement skill is essential to have a decent clear speed. Basically you'll cast 8-10 Blades, so go all packs (take care in hardcore) as fast as possible until you need to re-cast the blades. It is a bit laborious and will require fingers, but work. Using Shadows and Dust will help a lot.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I'm playing with this build again in hardcore and I just killed the Kitava act 10 very easily. Now begins the real test, I hope I survive to level 90 at least, the biggest problem of hardcore are human failures. :)

Updated Leveling Guide section. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 21, 2018, 7:43:40 AM
Disclaimer: This might be a digression.

Have you consider "Volkuur's Guidance" and use ele conversion on BV to scale poison damage? Since Trickster's Harness the Void grants Non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage, this works just like a pseudo "more" multiplier on source damage.

If we further pair it with "choir of the storm", we can reach higher damage potential with 100% poison on hit.
"
pesemire wrote:
Disclaimer: This might be a digression.

Have you consider "Volkuur's Guidance" and use ele conversion on BV to scale poison damage? Since Trickster's Harness the Void grants Non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage, this works just like a pseudo "more" multiplier on source damage.

If we further pair it with "choir of the storm", we can reach higher damage potential with 100% poison on hit.

I've already considered using this item, but unfortunately it does not match this build. As I put it in the beginning, poison damage in this build only serves to procs more damage with Vile Toxins, which is the core gem of the build (because of this I renamed it Fake Poison Build).

Since Blade Vortex currently only deals up to 5 hits per second, it takes 2 seconds for it to procs the maximum Vile Toxins allows, which is 9-10 poison stacks. Volkuur's Guidance has 50% less poison duration, so it would be reduced from 2 to 1 second of poison duration, being impossible to procs more than 5 poison in the enemies. In addition, it's an item that work only with elemental skill, BV is a physical skill, so the chance to poison is useless in this build. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 21, 2018, 8:48:50 AM
Playing with this build, for now I did not have many problems, I almost died once (I got 15% of life), but it was the only time, most of the time I was not in such a dangerous situation.

I have not yet started red maps, but the damage is quite high, all yellow map bosses die very fast. According to PoB my damage at the moment is around 170K against normal bosses at level 86 (5L, gems level 19 no quality, Wither 10 stacks, Vaal Lightning Trap (15% more damage), Diamond Flask. I'm still not using Atziri's Promisse and I do not even have the last points in Ascendancy.

PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/u1mgHTyb

My gear for now:
Spoiler

I made some changes in the skills. Initially I had put Despair on CwdT (I had tired of autocast), it helped a lot to cause more damage, but I removed and put Enfeeble to help get more tank. Despair is now an option for anyone who plays softcore, even though in simulations against Shaper Despair it did not help cause much greater damage than already caused because of the curse effectiveness, so it gets very weak in the simulations.

In addition, I was playing until level 85 with Flame Golem, but it dies very fast and now at level 86 I replaced him with Rallying Cry, my new source of damage and defense.

Shadows and Dust helps a lot against waves of enemies because of the Rampage effect. Breachs, Abyss, etc., everything is easily destroyed. I'm going to say now that with this glove this build can be Tier 2 in clear speed, I do not play fast because I'm slowly collecting items, etc.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 26, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
Indigon seems to be a thing now. Someone made a very good build for ED trickster using indigon to buff the ED dmg to the roof. Can we also use Indigon for BV? Add poison to proc the needed stats.

Whats with poison double dipping being removed? Anyone who has tried this can vouch? I imagine with BV speed (5 per second), we can utilize harness the void better and scale indigon better than ED.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate wrote:
Indigon seems to be a thing now. Someone made a very good build for ED trickster using indigon to buff the ED dmg to the roof. Can we also use Indigon for BV? Add poison to proc the needed stats.

Whats with poison double dipping being removed? Anyone who has tried this can vouch? I imagine with BV speed (5 per second), we can utilize harness the void better and scale indigon better than ED.

Indigo seems to be a very good item for those builds that manage to spend mana very fast. The use of Indigon in this build can be very interesting due to the fact that it allows to use mana flask instead of life and to gain the bonus of increased damage, along with the use of Doedre's Malevolence, each cast would cost 164 in 5L and 190 in 6L.

Doing a calculation down, per second are 5 cast, 2 of which is spell echo, spending 2.5 times mana per second.

2,5 * 190 = 475 mana spent per second
475 * 4 (4 seconds = recently) = 1900 mana
1900 / 200 (mana cost to proc Indigon effect) = 9,5
9,5 * 55 (average increased spell damage) = 522,5 increased spell damage.

I believe that at this cost the build may have problem even being a Trickster with Weave the Arcane. I think it would need more increase in % chance to gain mana whem you use the skill.

The problem with this item is the price, I honestly do not think this build is Uber Elder viable for trying to get "for free" (unless someone can optimize it even more), due to the fact that in that fight there is little reaction time, casting 20 max stacks is a bit difficult with Elder and Shaper attacking at the same time, not to mention that the Totem Wither was going to be destroyed very easily.

You gave a great suggestion, who has the conditions and interest to make a test of the tip.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 27, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
I saw an argument here, that this build is not hc viable.

Playing it this league, reached lvl 92 for now and farming high tier red maps without any difficulty. I don't know about 4k life that guy posted, atm i have 6k life and 2200 mana. The only difference - i took acrobatics and thus all-evasion gear. Also bought cat's chest, 6linking it now, with aspect of the cat i gonna get even more survivability, but even now its pretty enough for HC if u know how to gear and don't run in telegraphed attacks aimlessly.

Damage is high enough, high tier red map bosses are melting down, atziri and elder or his guardians is not a problem at all. Dunno about uber elder, but i think i gonna try it closer to the middle of the league if i won't die. I think close to perfect items are needed for him.

And also, my items are not perfect at all, i'm just farming for better items now with "what i got" or just crafted cheeply myself, absolutely nothing crazy. I think i gonna feel pretty godmode with a really good shaped dagger, amulet, aspect of the cat, lvl 4 empower etc.

F.e. -

So, yeah, absolutely HC viable. Just don't mess with flasks and smashes.
Last edited by fatelessguy on Mar 28, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
"
fatelessguy wrote:
I saw an argument here, that this build is not hc viable.

Playing it this league, reached lvl 92 for now and farming high tier red maps without any difficulty. I don't know about 4k life that guy posted, atm i have 6k life and 2200 mana. The only difference - i took acrobatics and thus all-evasion gear. Also bought cat's chest, 6linking it now, with aspect of the cat i gonna get even more survivability, but even now its pretty enough for HC if u know how to gear and don't run in telegraphed attacks aimlessly.

Damage is high enough, high tier red map bosses are melting down, atziri and elder or his guardians is not a problem at all. Dunno about uber elder, but i think i gonna try it closer to the middle of the league if i won't die. I think close to perfect items are needed for him.

And also, my items are not perfect at all, i'm just farming for better items now with "what i got" or just crafted cheeply myself, absolutely nothing crazy. I think i gonna feel pretty godmode with a really good shaped dagger, amulet, aspect of the cat, lvl 4 empower etc.

F.e. -

So, yeah, absolutely HC viable. Just don't mess with flasks and smashes.

Thanks for your build report. :)

About Uber Elber, I may be wrong, my opinion is based on the videos I've seen. All the builds I saw caused massive instant damage allowing the move to then avoid the Balls/Ray of the Shaper or other things it has in the fight. That's why RF is as popular as Uber Elder, basically you just have to be close enough to deal damage and not have to cast anything.
Those that took too long to do any damage clearly had difficulties, even the recent GGG report on reworking skills makes this clear.

About grind, this build allows to grind Uber Izaro easily, simply avoiding the big damage and kill Izaro because the damage of this build is very high.

Due to this facility it may be a good idea to make Uber Izaro to achieve some valuable enchantment, sell and improve his gear. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 28, 2018, 1:13:57 PM
Viable Elder and guardians ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info