[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

DO the double dipping changes kill the build in 3.0? Atleast in the beta?
"
DO the double dipping changes kill the build in 3.0? Atleast in the beta?

I do not know, but I'll get my beta key so I'll test this build in beta.

But considering that flat damage is now more important than ever for poison, I think this build will still be functional. This build use of Added Chaos Damage + any "Gain X% of Physical damage as Extra Chaos Damage".

We also need to know the changes in the passive tree and in the ascendancy. I have the impression that DoT damage will be improving with Trickster.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I really want to try this character but I dont wanna invest if I know that all of my time would go to waste if it dies. Thanks in advance for testing it in beta tho :D
"

But considering that flat damage is now more important than ever for poison, I think this build will still be functional. This build use of Added Chaos Damage + any "Gain X% of Physical damage as Extra Chaos Damage".

We also need to know the changes in the passive tree and in the ascendancy. I have the impression that DoT damage will be improving with Trickster.

Hey there, just wanted to ask a question regarding your BV Trickster build. I've got a high-roll Cloak of Flame as well as a Cospri's with a 5L, which one should I use? CoF gives more defense while Cospri's Will provides free poison = more damage right?
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"

Hey there, just wanted to ask a question regarding your BV Trickster build. I've got a high-roll Cloak of Flame as well as a Cospri's with a 5L, which one should I use? CoF gives more defense while Cospri's Will provides free poison = more damage right?

Yes. Cospri's Will will give you a free slot gem for more damage, but you can use 2 curses, you can use Warlord's Mark and Enfeeble to make up for it.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Hello there, I am trying this build in Legacy HC and I really enjoy it.
The DPS are huge but I feel a bit squishy can you tell me if there is something wrong in my build ?

Spoiler

This is my gear at level 75

"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"

Yes. Cospri's Will will give you a free slot gem for more damage, but you can use 2 curses, you can use Warlord's Mark and Enfeeble to make up for it.

Which would you suggest I use? The stats are below:

It goes = cloak of flames for more defense, less damage. Cospris for more offense, less defense. It's up to you which way you prefer.
Hey guys,

About this build, it is very interesting and complex as the options that make this build. I was starting to make a character with BV but I stopped, because the new support gems have not yet been made available.

However, looking at the information in this image there are several ways to make a BV poison. I still do not know which is the best of them, but one thing is for sure, it seems that Cospri'l Will will be essential to take the build to another level of damage.

That new keystone would be essential for the critical version, which would force you to take points from somewhere and put them there (you need spend 3 points). But considering there has been a change in the bandit quest, you can choose to kill all the bandits and earn 2 points, which will help a bit.

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn is 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak is 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage

But I confess that these new bandit awards are very interesting. In this way it may be that the non crit version has a damage closer to the crit version.

As this build has always been intended to be a BV that applies poison with many stacks, based on these lines, there are a few options, then some combinations I've been considering:
No Cospri's Will:
BV> Echo> Poison > Added Chaos (flat damage = more poison damage) > Lesser Poison (flat damage = more poison damage)
With Cospri's Will:
BV> Echo> Added Chaos (flat damage = more poison damage) > Lesser Poison (flat damage = more poison damage) > Decay or Vile Toxins

No Cospri'l and no poison gem, but with Fatal Toxin cluster in the tree (35% of chance to apply poison):
BV> Echo> Added Chaos (flat damage = more poison damage) > Lesser Poison (flat damage = more poison damage) > Decay or Vile Toxins

With these new gems, it is very likely that I will definitely remove Increased AoE gem, but still this BV will have a very reasonable AoE due to tree nodes + Divinarius.

Probable changes in the tree to get less base damage (physical / spell) and more chaos / dot, maybe cast speed, will be made.

Just remembering that there will be no enemies immune to poison anymore.

I'm waiting for the update in the PoE Building to do tests, the software is not updated, it still works with the old double dips.
Guides made by me:
"
Hey guys,

About this build, it is very interesting and complex as the options that make this build. I was starting to make a character with BV but I stopped, because the new support gems have not yet been made available.

However, looking at the information in this image there are several ways to make a BV poison. I still do not know which is the best of them, but one thing is for sure, it seems that Cospri'l Will will be essential to take the build to another level of damage.

That new keystone would be essential for the critical version, which would force you to take points from somewhere and put them there (you need spend 3 points). But considering there has been a change in the bandit quest, you can choose to kill all the bandits and earn 2 points, which will help a bit.

Alira: 5 mana regeneration/sec, 20% critical strike multiplier, 15% all elemental res
Kraityn is 6% increased attack speed /Increased cast speed / 3% attack dodge / 6% Movement speed
Oak is 1% life regeneration/second, 2% physical damage reduction, 20% increased physical damage

But I confess that these new bandit awards are very interesting. In this way it may be that the non crit version has a damage closer to the crit version.

As this build has always been intended to be a BV that applies poison with many stacks, based on these lines, there are a few options, then some combinations I've been considering:
No Cospri's Will:
BV> Echo> Poison > Added Chaos (flat damage = more poison damage) > Lesser Poison (flat damage = more poison damage)
With Cospri's Will:

No Cospri'l and no poison gem, but with Fatal Toxin cluster in the tree (35% of chance to apply poison):

With these new gems, it is very likely that I will definitely remove Increased AoE gem, but still this BV will have a very reasonable AoE due to tree nodes + Divinarius.

Probable changes in the tree to get less base damage (physical / spell) and more chaos / dot, maybe cast speed, will be made.

Just remembering that there will be no enemies immune to poison anymore.

I'm waiting for the update in the PoE Building to do tests, the software is not updated, it still works with the old double dips.

Sweet, thanks for the update. Which is better overall, Decay or Vile Toxins?
Last edited by samlzy1993 on Jun 10, 2017, 1:11:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info