[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
You edited guide, so now Maligaro's Virtuosity is now mandatory item. Does that mean that Shadows and Dust is strictly worse than Maligaro's?

Shadows and Dust dont is worse than Maligaro's, Shadows is much better. But Maligaro's is more cheap.

"
What helmet enchant should we aim for?

Damage. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Also, old version of your build had inc crit chance, if I remember correctly. Is it really worse than added chaos (as 5th link), or empower/void manipulation (as 6th link)? This gem gives HUGE crit chance and should up damage per hit significantly, which means more poison damage also (if I am correct that poison scales of initial hit damage).
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
Also, old version of your build had inc crit chance, if I remember correctly. Is it really worse than added chaos (as 5th link), or empower/void manipulation (as 6th link)? This gem gives HUGE crit chance and should up damage per hit significantly, which means more poison damage also (if I am correct that poison scales of initial hit damage).

Yes, before I did not use the IAoE gem and used a critical chance (stacking AoE in tree/gear), but critical chance is worse than any other gem in the place, before I did several tests in an Excel table, with Path of Building is much easier to see this difference.

Added Chaos is an essential gem, it increases its base damage, consequently increases its poison damage.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Hey,

reading through this I got a bit lost.

Is there a set passive tree/gear/gem setup for optimal shaper farming?
"
jtekco wrote:
Hey,

As far as I know, OP did not kill Shaper, therefore he decided not to theorycraft, but to write a little topic about guy who killed Shaper, posting his gear, gems (linked in gear) and passives (OP listed things that guy who killed Shaper changed). You can safely assume that gear, tree and gems, listed in that spoiler are enough for Shaper, though it is not neccessary optimised.
(Also just realised how much pain in the ass can be coloring Cospri's with bbbgrr)
Last edited by Kostyan1996 on Apr 12, 2017, 1:51:07 PM
"
jtekco wrote:
Hey,

Since the launch of the Atlas of Worlds, I've never killed Shaper. The reason is simple, I have not played enough to face it, I have not had much time in recent months, I did not test this build against Shaper, only the @Waoooo using Cospri's Will.

Theoretically using PoB without using Cospri's Will and with 5L it is possible to kill the Shaper, PoB indicates that it is possible to have around 500K damage, which is enough to kill the Shaper.

You who are playing with the build could test and say. :)
Guides made by me:
Oh, and why no golem? It's small buff, but also free buff and I see that there is enough space for one more gem. What golem is preferable? For now it looks like either flame golem or crit golem is the choise.
"
Kostyan1996 wrote:
Oh, and why no golem? It's small buff, but also free buff and I see that there is enough space for one more gem. What golem is preferable? For now it looks like either flame golem or crit golem is the choise.

If you want, you can use. :)
Guides made by me:
Was wondering, why whirling blades over shield charge?
"
tristanity wrote:
Was wondering, why whirling blades over shield charge?

I never used Shield Charge. I've already been told that it's better to clear speed, if you think so, just use it. :)
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info