[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Would you happen to have your PoB code up by chance? Would like to play with it a bit for 3.0
"
rahven32 wrote:
Would you happen to have your PoB code up by chance? Would like to play with it a bit for 3.0

Sure, https://pastebin.com/0xtrd9uq
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Awesome, thank you!
if im a noob

how to start this build ?

Suitable for noob start game in 3.0 ?

i mean...

have Leveling guide ?
Last edited by 阿克蒙德 on Jun 19, 2017, 6:03:31 PM
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:
if im a noob

i mean...

have Leveling guide ?

Yes, leveling guide is at the beginning. I recommend you play softcore to learn about the game. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jun 19, 2017, 8:12:23 PM
"
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:
if im a noob

i mean...

have Leveling guide ?

Yes, leveling guide is at the beginning. I recommend you play softcore to learn about the game. :)

and for the noob beginning , i Should be used Critical version or Non Critical version ?
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:
"
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:
if im a noob

i mean...

have Leveling guide ?

and for the noob beginning , i Should be used Critical version or Non Critical version ?

Up to you, check the prices on poe.trade to see which one cheaper.

Also the entire first post is the guide lol, give it a read, Carrasco did a very good job on telling you how to play this character.
ok , very thank you guys !
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:

You might not want to start now though. POE 3.0 will bring some changes which will drastically affect a lot of builds, including this one.

What I'd suggest is saving these builds, then going for one of the super cheap ones like the 78% block Duelist (and shouldn't be affected by 3.0 that much) and earning enough cash and getting enough experience.

By the time 3.0 comes around you should have a little more experience and capital to start on this build.

Personally, I tried the KOTF build without knowing anything and ended up with crappy gear, but it let me earn a little cash that I used to make my next build (Ngamahu's Cyclone Slayer) better.
Last edited by samlzy1993 on Jun 22, 2017, 4:27:29 AM
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"
阿克蒙德 wrote:

You might not want to start now though. POE 3.0 will bring some changes which will drastically affect a lot of builds, including this one.

What I'd suggest is saving these builds, then going for one of the super cheap ones like the 78% block Duelist (and shouldn't be affected by 3.0 that much) and earning enough cash and getting enough experience.

By the time 3.0 comes around you should have a little more experience and capital to start on this build.

Personally, I tried the KOTF build without knowing anything and ended up with crappy gear, but it let me earn a little cash that I used to make my next build (Ngamahu's Cyclone Slayer) better.

hello , dude.

thx for you anser me

i google like you say

cheap build

you mean like this ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647240

and like this , 1 EX build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906135/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info