[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
GladiatorUA wrote:
25 chroma 2b is better.

Vorici chroma calc even says that 4 chroma 1b is better

I did all my 3 sockets off-color with with 2 if all same, 1-1 if different(if I need 3 red on int boots - 2r, if I need 2 red, 1 green - 1r1g).

Anyway 120 chroma is still lower than 0.5ex, and personaly i hate RNG i prefer to pay directly the price to get exactly what i want.
"
Rivx wrote:
not counting one poor guy that listed his 15% for 1c which got snatched up instantly. Meaning it is definitely not the price you should expect to get it at.

That's why i talk about live search, if you use it and if you are fast enough you can find them for low price with people who underestimate stuff.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Sep 17, 2016, 2:19:53 PM
Augh, 6S woes on my whispering ice. Should have just used Vorici. Spent 440 jewellers, and I'm back at 4S.

About the colouring Black Sun Crest: Problem with 3 blue from vorici is you're still taking a chance on the final socket, could get red, green, or if you're unlucky another blue.
Since it's a str item the chance to have something other than red is very low.

I did all my 6S on 20% Quality item with ~100 Jewelers, but sometime RNGesus has no mercy.
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
Since it's a str item the chance to have something other than red is very low.

I did all my 6S on 20% Quality item with ~100 Jewelers, but sometime RNGesus has no mercy.

Except Black Sun is Armour Evasion hybrid, so equal chance of green and red.

Sadly it was 20% quality, so yeah. Gonna just save up and Vorici at this point, don't trust my luck.
My bad, i had forgotten that it's str/dex item, I was very lucky, and the guy who asked me to do it for him was lucky too :p
u say u leapslam fast with faster attack 20/20? gtfo cause its so slow u can never outjump from a flameblast, this is a god damn standard build, just admit it.

and dont tell us to use other skills like flame dash cause u dont and no slots left. g t f o standardbuild.
Last edited by SupervAn on Sep 17, 2016, 7:47:28 PM
"
SupervAn wrote:
u say u leapslam fast with faster attack 20/20? gtfo cause its so slow u can never outjump from a flameblast, this is a god damn standard build, just admit it.

and dont tell us to use other skills like flame dash cause u dont and no slots left. g t f o standardbuild.

:DDDD I bet you played this build on HC and died?:D
Hi
i play this build since the beginning of the league
its my gear after two weeks

offensive stats
full buffed (two golems + active elemental overload)
gems only at lvl19 withot any quality (15% left to lvl20)
I play for now only DUAL CURSE (Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark)
a cant use Doedre's Damning beacuse i lost resist.
im looking for astramentis + 1 curse but is not available on poe trade for now.

i tank each map boss, uber izaro and atziri
the build is more tanky than my CoC discharger (!!) from prophecy league :P

PS
Unfortunately, it is not a low budget as the author says
ing: Sehemyr
i vaaled 10 astramentis so far .. i don't anyone who makes a +1 curse astra will sell it

it is pretty low budget you can do just fine with 4~5k es the weapon itself is really cheap + you dont need 6L the helm is cheap aswell ... the only expensive thing is astra and it's not needed you can just get a high + all attribute one and can still do t10 maps easily ...
Last edited by AiMBOYrEE on Sep 18, 2016, 5:57:27 AM
Hi Kelvynn!

What is you opinion about the lab ladder only unique jewels? The uber and the cruel both can give % bonus to intelligence. I think 13% more int is worth two jewel socket, or not ?

Emperor's Mastery
Prismatic Jewel
4% increased maximum Life
3% increased Character Size
5% increased Defences
(5 to 7)% increased Attributes

Emperor's Wit
Cobalt Jewel
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
3% increased Character Size
(4 to 6)% increased Intelligence
IGN: Vixen_Dex