[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
Majin111 wrote:
well i will give up my whispering ice build :)
Still great build great guide ^^ keep the nice work going ^^
If anyone has some great sugestions for an aura+crit Storm Caller maybe low life
Occultist / Elementalist / Pathfinder u can give me a link ;)

thx for a great build

Something didn't work? Or you just want to try something else?

BTW, I figured out how to get Possessed Foe to trigger on Atziri and did her possessed version. Since you said it was much harder than the regular one, I *might* have over-prepared just a *little* and treated her almost as if she was Uber :)

New video: Possessed Atziri

I'm done leveling for now (lv 93), going to have some YOLO fun and make more vids.
nothing went wrong i just wanna try something else and to tell the truth i hated the look of any 2h weapon in this game xDDD
I think even if i invest 500 ex a storm caller will not manage to reach this dmg + safty xD
But i never played one and the skill looks good so i will try my best with it
AND yes u overprepared .. i said it can be hard if u do the first atziri run at all and don't expect this stuff ;)
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 9, 2016, 12:31:02 AM
New video:

Farming Core with prophecies

This league is awesome for farming. With the right prophecies you are almost guaranteed to find more maps while farming them, even in the highest tiers. I use Item Rarity for everything except Malachai and Shavronne (mostly a precaution with Shav; my Scion got wrecked by her in the past, but the Witch doesn't seem to take much damage from reflect). For Malachai I use a second WI with Item Rarity in it - switch to it when he's about to die.
Looks like really great build, but what about lab and endgame trials? Should I swap for another character to do them, or is it not that hard? What about uber Izaro? Are there some buff combinations that I should avoid? And as a last question what's your final verdict on perandus signet? This build is using a lot of uniques, so it might benefit greatly, what if I got my hands on +curse astramentis?
"
Gladiator25CZ wrote:
Looks like really great build, but what about lab and endgame trials? Should I swap for another character to do them, or is it not that hard? What about uber Izaro? Are there some buff combinations that I should avoid? And as a last question what's your final verdict on perandus signet? This build is using a lot of uniques, so it might benefit greatly, what if I got my hands on +curse astramentis?

There has been a lot of requests towards the OP (through this thread) to show us videos doing end game ubers / content (besides pity maps). The OP simply doesn't want to show us any. I have a feeling that's where the build falls apart...

Which is kind of sad because the build sounds promising, but there is always a catch.
Last edited by MakeWebSocketsGreatAgain on Jul 9, 2016, 11:25:38 PM
Hey, just a quick question. When is it safe to do atziri?
"
"
Gladiator25CZ wrote:

There has been a lot of requests towards the OP (through this thread) to show us videos doing end game ubers / content (besides pity maps). The OP simply doesn't want to show us any. I have a feeling that's where the build falls apart...

Which is kind of sad because the build sounds promising, but there is always a catch.

thats just not true were are some vids already and this build is pretty solid.
from level 82 i ran only t12+ maps ...t13 all vaaled ,
I do pretty much any Uber bonus key and it can be handled even if i have some performance problems. maybe 2x Bonus dmg can be rough. As a side note i hated leap slam so i m missing fortify which is additional defense.
The last boss i remember dieing was a 3x 100 % bonus dmg Malachai ... This was a bit to mucch to just facetank:p

mfg
Majin
Last edited by Majin111 on Jul 10, 2016, 4:00:43 AM
I finally got to do Uber Atziri in this league.

New video: Uber Atziri (detailed step-by-step instructions in annotations)

This build can outleech the Uber Mirror exactly the same way as in the regular version, because reflect means you are hitting yourself and it doesn't matter how powerful the enemies are. However, the DPS with Inc AoE is too slow for Uber, the statues don't die quickly enough before you need to move to dodge the Stormcalls (you MUST dodge the Stormcalls, they 1-shot in the Uber version). And once you are out of position, you can't reliably hit all 4 statues for 4x leech and you risk hitting the Mirror too much. Stormcalls are placed randomly, and you can often just ignore them or move just a little bit to avoid them, but it's just not safe.

So I chose the safe strat that also works for the Scion:
- Purity of Fire (instead of WM aura) and Ruby flasks to survive the Flameblasts;
- Orb of Storms in the curse link with WM and Enfeeble;
- CE for DPS;
- don't cast on the statues until you can see them.

It still takes some practice to farm Uber without dying, so I still won't recommend doing it in HC with this build. But I was able to achieve a flawless run for the video on my 4th kill after not doing Uber for months, and running out of portals was never a real danger. For SC this is a pretty safe way to farm Uber, just don't do it when you are trying to level.

"
ItZSonic wrote:
Hey, just a quick question. When is it safe to do atziri?

When you have at least 5-6k ES and 3-4k Icestorm damage.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 10, 2016, 4:32:59 AM
"
Gladiator25CZ wrote:

Endgame trials are very easy: kill those annoying new sentries with Icestorm, leap right on top of them as they are usually placed in safe spots. Uber Lab is not much different from Merc Lab.

Uber Izaro can hit for 5-6k if you let him buff up, or even 1-shot you if try to facetank him without Fortify after letting him get all possible buffs. So don't let him get buffed. Or make sure you always Fortify. Or just dodge him.

I can make a video for Uber Lab on a day when the layout is fast enough (otherwise it will be just boring). I farm it pretty often and always kill Argus and let Izaro get all buffs, for the max number of keys, and then either facetank or dodge him depending on the combination of his weapons and buffs on that particular day.

"

No, it's just because Uber Lab runs take 10+ min on most days with killing Argus and waiting for Izaro to get all his buffs. I thought it would be too boring compared to the special builds that zip through it in 3-4 min at 300% movement speed and insta-kill Izaro with Bladefall mines and such. But if that's so important, I can sure make a video of it.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 10, 2016, 4:40:26 AM
what about 10-12 grand spectrum jewels build? isn't it's better than regular jewels for wispering ice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info