[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Having a blast with this build in legacy!
Censored.
"
i get to often frozen. I know i use a flask. But in breaches sometime i have no chance to
get enought flask charges. Or i stay and then jump a breachlord on me and i leach not enought
also after freeze flask and i am dead.
Any other suggest thes flask ?
(i know i can use dream fragment, but its only benefit is the no frozen thing)

I don't know what flask you are using, but it must be a really bad one if you can't get enough charges in a breach - the place with the most mobs you can find in PoE. Use a better flask, such as
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I don't know what flask you are using, but it must be a really bad one if you can't get enough charges in a breach - the place with the most mobs you can find in PoE. Use a better flask, such as

What do you think is better to use: Sulphur flask or Silver Flask? Or Both?
"
Palaryel wrote:

When it comes to jewels, I think the Int + Fire/Cold/Area/Spell damage rares might edge out over Izaros Turmoil (and be cheaper to get at the start of a league, so no need to rush for turmoils early on. Note that I'm using one jewel with resistances as well, which is not really recommended, but I ended up with 4% lightning resistance short of Cap after getting the rest of the gear, so it was either rush for a jewel slot and get the resistance there, or use 2 skill points and get resistance from a notable, in which case the witch area jewel slot provided more for 2 skill points (10 int node + jewel slot)

Really needed an alternative for jewels, thank you for sharing!
I just picked up an ok Izaro's Turmoil (22/22) for only 3chaos about an hour ago.
@mydgard

Spoiler
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Good Sunny Weather here in Hamburg ;)

Anyway: May i ask, why i should use avatar of fire? I mean: The Spell "cold to fire" will give us some fire damage, but if i start using avatar of fire it says "Deal no NON Fire Damage" ... so no more cold damage?!

Year verry good and sunny weather. but lots of people at the philamonie and habour :-)
And i live at the harbor. So i look the swarm of people running to elbphilamonie.

Hafencity? Entweder hast Du dann zu viel Geld oder hast eine der wenigen Genossenschaftswohnungen dort abgegriffen ;)

Da kann ich nicht mithalten, wohne Ohlsdorf ;)

Offtopic i know ;)

Bin schon lange genug hier und habe eine der alten Genossenschaftwohnungen :-)
Sind aber auch deutlich teuerer geworden als früher

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
i get to often frozen. I know i use a flask. But in breaches sometime i have no chance to
get enought flask charges. Or i stay and then jump a breachlord on me and i leach not enought
also after freeze flask and i am dead.
Any other suggest thes flask ?
(i know i can use dream fragment, but its only benefit is the no frozen thing)

Thanks for answer.
Perhaps i am to slow or i hit in panic 2 times the flask. the problem is that the icerain need a little bit and if i got frozen and hit the flask and begin to scorch ray again i dont leech fast enought and i am dead. Perhaps not enouhgt dmg. My profile is open so you can look in it. Perhaps there are some things i do not in the right way. Now its not so dramatic as i loose not so much xp i can get them fast. But in 80 to 90 it would heart me really hard and i try to look if there is a facerolling posibility to not got frozen.
This build is really amazing, i'm currently face tanking everything from tier 13~15 without any problem.

I have a
but i think i'll try to get my gems to lv 20/20 before trying it.
Loving this build while leveling. I'm in low 60s and I have about 90-100c. Should I use that currency on an astramentis or on getting my other gear in order first? I have a 6s whispering ice.
"
AcroKnight wrote:
Loving this build while leveling. I'm in low 60s and I have about 90-100c. Should I use that currency on an astramentis or on getting my other gear in order first? I have a 6s whispering ice.

I would buy the astramentis if i were you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info