[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

Last edited by Inferius90 on Jun 25, 2016, 9:05:56 AM
Well ur dex notes / es notes at the right jewel are ot really good
u could get the jewel from behind with int.
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQPuBAcOSBBYES0RUBGWFdcYahpsHNwdFB1PHb4fAh8YIuoo-ilPKjgsnCy_LR8tqC9vM4c1uTbFOVI8BT1fRUdGcUyzUXRR-1JTVkhWY1gHXfJfKl9qX7BtGW-ecLt_xoKbgseDCYP3hMWGrodljHaOvo7pjxqPRo_6ksGTJ5Ugl_SaO5uhm7Wdrp48n9-hL6KjppmnCKcrr42vm7GQtAy1BLiTvoC-isBmwcXB88M6ykrK080W0B_Q0NWm2CTZE9-w5CLo1usU6-Tr7uwY73zv60cG2-dsCPGKGYqXBsSi35hiWg==
more like this if u need the ele resist note. go till the es/ev/allres combo note

without stun immunity works either if u play not the hardest stuff in the game or use
Skyforth / another stunimmunity source
Last edited by Majin111 on Jun 25, 2016, 9:14:58 AM
I picked that jewel on right side of tree to convert dex into int. What do you think about that?
not worth it u can pick the jewel with int if u want the jewel slot
and if u want more int u can skill the dex notes between vaal pact and the ranger starter area
Last edited by Majin111 on Jun 25, 2016, 9:47:36 AM
Yeah it's gives more int the way you mentioned

last thing I would change is to add 5% aoe at witch starting area and drop that 5% max es, to stick to Conc Effect permanently.
Recharge rate doesn't affect leech I think
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
CWDT with both golems was dismissed immediately even before I wrote the Witch guide. It just results in two copies of the golem that comes first in the CWDT link, that's useless.

Oh wow, scratch that! I did my tests before 2.3, with the Clayshaper, and didn't bother re-testing it with the actual 2.3 char. How silly of me! Now I've just tested it again, and IT WORKS!! You can CWDT both golems and it will summon 1 copy of each. Major QoL upgrade, and doesn't cost any extra gems.

Awsome news, working on the colors but that will give me a complete 4 link to work with.
---
Hey, I would like to say I'm only lvl 61 and this shit is op. I soloed merc lab at 61 just face tanked izaro.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I also brought your lvl 33 chest that other day lol
Spoiler

Nice Build LOVE THIS SHIT

I also kinda feel bad for buying that lvl 3 enlighten realized it was so small of a difference. rip

Also what other stuff are needed to mid-max this build?
Like quality on gems, or certain gear. Im def gonna upgrade my current gear but what stuff should I look for.
Last edited by Hyven on Jun 26, 2016, 1:22:33 AM
"
Hyven wrote:
Hey, I would like to say I'm only lvl 61 and this shit is op. I soloed merc lab at 61 just face tanked izaro.

My current gear:
Spoiler

I also brought your lvl 33 chest that other day lol
Spoiler

Nice Build LOVE THIS SHIT

I also kinda feel bad for buying that lvl 3 enlighten realized it was so small of a difference. rip

Also what other stuff are needed to mid-max this build?
Like quality on gems, or certain gear. Im def gonna upgrade my current gear but what stuff should I look for.

perandus signet ring, doedres ring for tricurse, auxium belt, boots with higher es and more res. and above all, get more levels in. this is one of the builds that has the highest scaling with level. in the variation of the build that I am currently playing, going from level 88 to 92 boosts my damage from 9.8k to 11.2k. its absurd.
What about enchants what should I be looking for?
"
Hyven wrote:
What about enchants what should I be looking for?

look for the gear part of the main page then on the bottom of that spoiler there is another spoiler that says Enchantment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info