Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

i'm glad to see players still having a lot of fun with this build.

I fucked up this league :D

my new sunder varunastra build is nice (did core, did vaal temple, and some more),

still not that fun as my old one,

i may change it soon again...

at least i got some cool item:

so I can rebuild it :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
i'm glad to see players still having a lot of fun with this build.

I fucked up this league :D

my new sunder varunastra build is nice (did core, did vaal temple, and some more),

still not that fun as my old one,

i may change it soon again...

at least i got some cool item:

so I can rebuild it :D

That's an interesting definition of fucked up. You have a varunastra and an acuity already lol.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
glad to see people are still replying to this thread... but i honestly need to know if this would be worth selling my bladevortex build to buy everything and switch to this...

my characters are viewable and its ggbv

i was planning to sell everything and try this build because its been a long time since ive seen such a quick clearing poison bow build... now for my bv, with everything up it hits 260k per blade, the problem is bv requires you being closer range to boss. i attempted uber and couldnt even get past both vaals (was trying to facetank and got perma stunned by their lazers) i killed one but the second would not let me even get near it (mind you this was before the "nerf/buff?") ANYHOW. i saw this build take uber down like a joke and wanted to go back to a ranger with a heavy focus on poison but would it be a bad idea to drop down from bv to this with the nerf to the bow?
I'd like to see what this build does to Shaper with a wither totem.
Actually in Cruel Act3. Clearing all super fast at lvl 51 with normal lab done and 1600 hp (really dont need too much hp if u play with a ranged character while leveling). I'm melting literally bosses with only 1500 dps with Barrage Death's Harp, but really is much more, you know. You can see my progress, character name is ShoToxiC.
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Sep 13, 2016, 8:02:35 AM
"
glad to see people are still replying to this thread... but i honestly need to know if this would be worth selling my bladevortex build to buy everything and switch to this...

my characters are viewable and its ggbv

i was planning to sell everything and try this build because its been a long time since ive seen such a quick clearing poison bow build... now for my bv, with everything up it hits 260k per blade, the problem is bv requires you being closer range to boss. i attempted uber and couldnt even get past both vaals (was trying to facetank and got perma stunned by their lazers) i killed one but the second would not let me even get near it (mind you this was before the "nerf/buff?") ANYHOW. i saw this build take uber down like a joke and wanted to go back to a ranger with a heavy focus on poison but would it be a bad idea to drop down from bv to this with the nerf to the bow?

I'm not playing it this league, but I know it's the best build I have ever created
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
would you think dropping a few nodes to get more life a fine option in HC love idea behind this build but HC is a way different beast as 4k life is borderline risky as you could just lose all your character
ok so does the build not need 4 volley fires at the end? i have 4 in case but i dont have the barrage enchant like you do or a plus 1 drill neck

really need to know if im in a bad spot now tht i dont have currency to get the extra arrow stuff or that it doesnt even need 4 arrows to begin with lol

also what am i supposed to be aiming for as far as enchants for my boots and helm? is the 2 barrage the max version of it? is it uber roll? or is there something else all together that i should be getting?
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Sep 14, 2016, 3:34:18 AM
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
How important is to take Vaal Pact? Im around 60 and feel that I neednt take it for now. And Phase Acrobatics? Thanks.
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Sep 14, 2016, 5:08:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info