Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

One Question: I have not that much Chaos Orbs, so what item i need first Tabula (have a 5L Armor) or Drillneck.
"
HateTheWorld wrote:
One Question: I have not that much Chaos Orbs, so what item i need first Tabula (have a 5L Armor) or Drillneck.

if you have 5L then drillneck
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
wth.. what insane dps?.. 10k? 30k? you mean insanely low?
"
wth.. what insane dps?.. 10k? 30k? you mean insanely low?

Lel. You haven't seen read the guide at all, it seems. That and you haven't seen the videos. One word. Poison.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Hi, I have some questions. Have 5l cospri's, death's Opus, but don't have vulnerability gloves. My poison isn't even close to yours. What do you suggest? You can check my char tab, my current char IGN is "CzlowiekKotos" when I play with barrage poison is a little but better but still suck. Is vulnerability gloves that necessary?

EDIT:
Changed some things and now build works good.
Last edited by fapay on Sep 9, 2016, 12:34:47 PM
"
fapay wrote:

Hi, I have some questions. Have 5l cospri's, death's Opus, but don't have vulnerability gloves. My poison isn't even close to yours. What do you suggest? You can check my char tab, my current char IGN is "CzlowiekKotos" when I play with barrage poison is a little but better but still suck. Is vulnerability gloves that necessary?

EDIT:
Changed some things and now build works good.

Glad to hear :)

I play a melee sunder build, pretty fun, but not that powerful as I wanted it to be,

But hey, maybe i'll impruve the gear, waiting to tell,

That is why my new Ares the god of war guide is not up yet...

Maybe i'll come back to this build after all :)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Ok, playing this build and i thought i´d give u an update on how things are goin.
Got opus 5L, drillneck, 2xvolley, a rare 4L chest!! and saving exalts to buy 6L cospri and craft vuln-gloves.
No Uber-lab yet, no cwdt yet, no vaal pact yet at lvl83, but still cruising through 5-8maps(running all mods except phys reflect and bloodmagic?).

6.3k barrage in hideout.

Seems lika a solid build, dmg is gonna be wicked, only issue might be defence? - time will tell.

With all the new maps you sometimes you wonder if you killed a mapboss or if it was a lame exile/rare mob.

Best thing with this build is probably that it keeps scaling and scaling, unlike most other builds.
is this build still good ?
"
sporter26 wrote:
is this build still good ?

It terribly...good :D
For real, the build still kicks some major ass and content, even with the Reach nerf.3
Can't tell about tier16 maps, but tier 15's are a joke (did not run core)
What nodes should I take first while leveling? Any fast tips with the tree? :)

So... assassin is better ascendancy than deadeye? Or maybe Ascendant with Assassin/Deadeye?

Edit...

How you generate power charges? I think through PCoC but that isnt good for me... :)

Edit.: Well... I read all pages of this topic and now I know how this char work :) Going for it in Essence for sure, I hope works well and I can forget CoC for a long time.

Edit2.: Started this char, played some minutes. Lvl 22 taking all shadow nodes less power charges until ascendancy. Ill go Death Harp with 1 Volley fire soon. Now using Barrage for single and Split Arrow in AoE both placed in a Tabula with Added Fire and Faster Attacks. Work very nice in early game. Herald of Ash, Clarity and Artic armor as auras. Love play bows :)
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Sep 11, 2016, 5:22:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info