Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

you think arrow dancing would be worth taking? hitting a pack of Porcupines hurt's like hell lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
you think arrow dancing would be worth taking? hitting a pack of Porcupines hurt's like hell lol

I didn't think after taking it, it's not bad, but I don't know if it's worth it
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

I didn't think after taking it, it's not bad, but I don't know if it's worth it

allright thx for the quick responce ...seem's to be the only thing at the moment that brings my health down quickly when i hit a pack
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Been looking for this for a while.

Was considering a pathfinder variant but the assassin crit synergises with low crit reach so well, and the massive dot multi is just too good to pass up.

A few things though, have you tried replacing pierce with chain for general aoe clearing though? it seems like you do more than enough dps already. Also, more volley fire jewels? or do they not do much past 2-3 of them?

Cheers!
"
AridZephyr wrote:

Was considering a pathfinder variant but the assassin crit synergises with low crit reach so well, and the massive dot multi is just too good to pass up.

A few things though, have you tried replacing pierce with chain for general aoe clearing though? it seems like you do more than enough dps already. Also, more volley fire jewels? or do they not do much past 2-3 of them?

Cheers!

Chain is not good for this build, it will half the damage (the less damage double dips with the DoT), and you have the 50% chance to pierce from the tree, so the projectile will try to pierce and 50% of the time will chain, and you have the drillneck issue... Chain is not good for this build.

About the volley fire jewels, 2 are perfect, no need for more, and it's not cost effective to take more.

GL!
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
damage is bout 17.5k sitting in hide out with golem out this level 85 right amount of damage?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
rel4us wrote:
"
AridZephyr wrote:

Cheers!

Chain is not good for this build, it will half the damage (the less damage double dips with the DoT), and you have the 50% chance to pierce from the tree, so the projectile will try to pierce and 50% of the time will chain, and you have the drillneck issue... Chain is not good for this build.

About the volley fire jewels, 2 are perfect, no need for more, and it's not cost effective to take more.

GL!

Thanks for the reply, gonna roll a new character with this build soon! (hopefully)
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
damage is bout 17.5k sitting in hide out with golem out this level 85 right amount of damage?

I have about 21000, and with charges (power and frenzy) 46000, and I have about T1 items, at level 93, so I think that you are ok with DPS
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAQBeBS0FtQguDY0PqxEvFr8ZihmOG8ghdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqOCpbMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUM2Sn1LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLW69fsGHiYqxlTWqMbIxvJ2-ecFJ07XXLdf1293n2fXV_K4MJhG-ExYbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CXBppqm7WdqqCfotmjiqR4p9Sw2LVIu-O9Nr6nwOPBM8HVwuzDOsSiyBTKSs2Yz93TftQj1ELawd2o3vjjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968Yrxs_Vv_MX-uv7I_94=

What do you think about this slight variance on the skill tree, will allow to have 1 more volley fire jewel and can still get true strike, hired killer and harrier which are pretty good nodes anyway.
"
alan26018 wrote:
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAQBeBS0FtQguDY0PqxEvFr8ZihmOG8ghdiPTI_YkiyT9JpUqOCpbMHEwfDH6Nj031DnUOkJDMUM2Sn1LV0t4TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLW69fsGHiYqxlTWqMbIxvJ2-ecFJ07XXLdf1293n2fXV_K4MJhG-ExYbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CXBppqm7WdqqCfotmjiqR4p9Sw2LVIu-O9Nr6nwOPBM8HVwuzDOsSiyBTKSs2Yz93TftQj1ELawd2o3vjjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu968Yrxs_Vv_MX-uv7I_94=

What do you think about this slight variance on the skill tree, will allow to have 1 more volley fire jewel and can still get true strike, hired killer and harrier which are pretty good nodes anyway.

you loose too much damage, and you don't realy need another volley fire from my testings,

but ofc you can take that path, it will also work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info