Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
rel4us wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

new neck, just a silly +1 drillneck to go now :)

Nice!

the drillneck +1 is cheap and EZ, so you have finished the build :D

Aye, got superlucky on the neck, sniped it for 10c with silly added light crafted on it, replaced the craft and done :)

I'm more annoyed at this last prophecy though.

At 92/90 chars and only 160/300 maps!

Can I ask how you finished it fast?
Am I really that unlucky or did you buy a ton of wolf unique maps/the boss drops map prophecy?

edit: I even double boss all courtyards/excavations :(

Last edited by falagar112 on Jul 16, 2016, 8:06:11 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

new neck, just a silly +1 drillneck to go now :)

Nice!

the drillneck +1 is cheap and EZ, so you have finished the build :D

Aye, got superlucky on the neck, sniped it for 10c with silly added light crafted on it, replaced the craft and done :)

I'm more annoyed at this last prophecy though.

At 92/90 chars and only 160/300 maps!

Can I ask how you finished it fast?
Am I really that unlucky or did you buy a ton of wolf unique maps/the boss drops map prophecy?

edit: I even double boss all courtyards/excavations :(

I did the 100 atziri/uber atziri runs, 6 bosses every run, helpen me alot :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
hi all

somebody can help me?

i think the curse on hit with vulnerability dont work i dont see the curse on mob have a tips?

ty
^how are you trying to curse? via blasphemy? gloves with corrupt? manually? is it in a cwdt setup? we need more info!!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi all

somebody can help me?

i think the curse on hit with vulnerability dont work i dont see the curse on mob have a tips?

ty

this set up dont work :s why?

Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Jul 16, 2016, 5:51:43 PM
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi all

somebody can help me?

ty

this set up dont work :s why?

I don't think totems can curse on hit...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed

i need advice plz

i want use curse on hit with vulnirability,but dont work, why?i have linked curse on hit with vulnrebality,ignore all other gem

ty

"
bonzaidu64 wrote:

i need advice plz

i want use curse on hit with vulnirability,but dont work, why?i have linked curse on hit with vulnrebality,ignore all other gem

ty

coh only works if used with main attack skill like barrage or frenzy etc etc...that's y we use coh on gloves
while blasphmey is used like this to create a arura for projectile weakness
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jul 17, 2016, 3:56:37 AM
Bro, take iron reflexes instead of acrobatics/phase acro. is a good choice? Maybe 13-16k armour with 50-55% physical reduction dmg.

Using grace with artic armour, and a CoH frenzy with power charge on critical and Projectile Weakness.

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MauriMay/characters

"
MauriMay wrote:
Bro, take iron reflexes instead of acrobatics/phase acro. is a good choice? Maybe 13-16k armour with 50-55% physical reduction dmg.

Using grace with artic armour, and a CoH frenzy with power charge on critical and Projectile Weakness.

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MauriMay/characters

I preferred not, for all kind of damage except for physical, its bad, and for big physical hits it's also not that useful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info