[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

I have way better defense then you and about same life... inlab you had about half your total life from rf running it down and he hit you... that should have killed you easy as it almost kills me with way better def/full hp

Unless you got lucky and blocked
post defense. anyway he takes 2k max on hit, no worries hommie.

check it

https://youtu.be/ku_EOMQ_ViM

I suspect ur defense aint like mine;)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 26, 2016, 11:44:54 AM
"
Slabas wrote:
Aim_Deep - but you using dish fire pen and conc?and RF - and you have 44k dmg yes?or im wrong? with charges up and EO? yeap?- because i have 43k ~ 44k ~ too with 10 endu +3 power + EO+RF :) with link dish+fire pen+ conc.... and i dont using unyielding- from tree, using Unstoppable because i like it cant be slowed :) and dont using a golem too.

ye.

Unyielding is GG man. 1.9% life regen, 30% increased dam and more defenses. How are you sustain RF?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

check it

Without my end chargers up i have 13k armour and 94% reduced damage (running maxed AA) i have all the end jug nodes and 5 end orbs 5296 hp 76 fire/75/75 res and 5% evad

Also running IC & shell at CWDT lvl 5
Last edited by Lynerus on Jun 26, 2016, 10:29:49 PM
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

check it

Without my end chargers up i have 13k armour and 94% reduced damage (running maxed AA) i have all the end jug nodes and 5 end orbs 5296 hp 76 fire/75/75 res and 5% evad

Also running IC & shell at CWDT lvl 5

I have 800 more life
4 more EC which is stronger than AA
25K armor with flask
the boss is 20/20 enfeebled
88% fire 75/75
he misses over half the time and 3/4 of time on spells so burst dam is of little issue.

I dont see any place you have more D. Anyway as u see I took a direct hit from him and he took less than 2K life. Should I just stand there till I die? I will at 94 to see if he ever does over 2K to me and just die on purpose. Uber spears same way <2K.

I know what can kill me (mal slam & uber double FB) it aint izaro. I do most of my vids with fat exp unlike most because I'm not afraid.

I'm actually gonna get rid of CWDT and just go straight Manual IC and eliminate threat of mal slams completely so only 1 thing in the game can kill me, only 27% of the time, uber double flame blast.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 27, 2016, 2:08:44 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Slabas wrote:
Aim_Deep - but you using dish fire pen and conc?and RF - and you have 44k dmg yes?or im wrong? with charges up and EO? yeap?- because i have 43k ~ 44k ~ too with 10 endu +3 power + EO+RF :) with link dish+fire pen+ conc.... and i dont using unyielding- from tree, using Unstoppable because i like it cant be slowed :) and dont using a golem too.

ye.

Unyielding is GG man. 1.9% life regen, 30% increased dam and more defenses. How are you sustain RF?

maybe for uber atziri its ok Unyielding , but for meeps and uber laba move speed ggg :) idk im using rf only on boses no need on mobs because i have alot dmg :) and this build realy fun and op thanks for share it.. ( just done uber atziri with unyielding - my dish dmg was 54 k with conc + fire pen+ dish 21 lvl + RF) no flask no golem ) i thnk good? drop
Last edited by Slabas on Jun 27, 2016, 1:58:22 PM
"
Slabas wrote:

maybe for uber atziri its ok Unyielding , but for meeps and uber laba move speed ggg :) idk im using rf only on boses no need on mobs because i have alot dmg :) and this build realy fun and op thanks for share it.. ( just done uber atziri with unyielding - my dish dmg was 54 k with conc + fire pen+ dish 21 lvl + RF) no flask no golem ) i thnk good? drop

Thats the normal drop:( Looking good. You're DPS is higher than mine cause you have another EC with boots and 21 Discharge. If you wanna see crazy deeps try elemental weakness instead of enfeeble in your blasphemy dual curse setup.
Git R Dun!
Alright here I have a question:

Can't we take EE if we use a ring with added cold damage just like CoC Discharge builds to further boost the dmg ?
I copied your setup and it's going pretty well, nice build.

I was wondering how you deal with no regen maps? Seems like you only sustain mana with 40% regen from 'Mana Flows' and don't use any mgoh jewels?

Spoiler

I had 6.2k HP before switching over to 7x Reckless Defence jewels, but now I only have 5.5k eventhough I have T1 life rolls on all rares. I suppose I could drop Heart of Flame points and invest into more life.

Had this nice -8 ring laying around so I finally put it to good use, but had to take dex+int clusters to cover requirements.

Still need to buy higher leveled blasphemy + flammability + enfeeble, and helm would be nice to have with armor base, but other than that my gear is pretty good.

Got any suggestions for improvement on gear/tree? I am only at 137% res so ele weakness maps are pretty harsh. Also mana is having some issues.

char is TheRealViking on standard
Hey can this build be done on a Aegis Immortal Shield?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info