[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

Very important question guys

Can Aegis immortal shield work for this build?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 28, 2016, 6:40:26 PM
"
PigJuicer wrote:
Alright here I have a question:

Can't we take EE if we use a ring with added cold damage just like CoC Discharge builds to further boost the dmg ?

You can but I didnt think it worth it. Too many pts. Blood rage's frenzy charges will invalidate it sometimes and you will be worse off sometimes. Plus we have a lot of pen.

THis has more DPS than CoC discharge as is. Because you get all 9 charges on single. they dont come close to that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 10:01:41 PM
"
conopatrick wrote:
I copied your setup and it's going pretty well, nice build.

I was wondering how you deal with no regen maps? Seems like you only sustain mana with 40% regen from 'Mana Flows' and don't use any mgoh jewels?

Spoiler

I had 6.2k HP before switching over to 7x Reckless Defence jewels, but now I only have 5.5k eventhough I have T1 life rolls on all rares. I suppose I could drop Heart of Flame points and invest into more life.

Had this nice -8 ring laying around so I finally put it to good use, but had to take dex+int clusters to cover requirements.

Still need to buy higher leveled blasphemy + flammability + enfeeble, and helm would be nice to have with armor base, but other than that my gear is pretty good.

Got any suggestions for improvement on gear/tree? I am only at 137% res so ele weakness maps are pretty harsh. Also mana is having some issues.

char is TheRealViking on standard

Nice gear but thats why i didnt go HH.. couldnt make resits...

About no regen... You could slot mana leech in chest instead of lmp if you want to bother. This build does every single map mod. Some you have to switch up to do. Like turn off RF on reflect or minus max, like turn off curse auras on BM and just run PoF and shit life on low maps. etc I have done them all but some not worth it mainly no regen and BM.

about your gear.. its not armor gear so that hurts when you get hit.

About life I'm also 93 and have 6087 life because I have not gone for fire nodes yet. All life until 94...Plus I wear a 89 life belt and all T1.

This build has a shit load of DPS without any spell damage on tree whatsoever (see 5 second kaom kill) so IMO always cover EHP first.

Edit i dont understand running a seperate setup for cyclone. you can run cyclone and boss attack MS in same chest.. Seems like three links just wasted there which would be used for golem, melee totem, and/or tempest sheild. Not to mention is hard to do no regen. Because you cant just slot single mana leech for both attacks.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 10:38:00 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Very important question guys

Can Aegis immortal shield work for this build?

No. you're not ES. You cant run RF. Bad choice.
Git R Dun!
Hmm was hoping to get around the lack of block chance but I guess you are right.

Those Jewells are very expensive at 4 % block.

Average price seems to be 2 ex for a 4% block and 1ex for a 3%

Thoughts on those prices?

Like I said in OP, no one used these (that i know of) before i made this guide. I got all mine less than 20c ea. supply and demand.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

About no regen... You could slot mana leech in chest instead of lmp if you want to bother.

Edit i dont understand running a seperate setup for cyclone. you can run cyclone and boss attack MS in same chest.. Seems like three links just wasted there which would be used for golem, melee totem, and/or tempest sheild. Not to mention is hard to do no regen. Because you cant just slot single mana leech for both attacks.

It never even occured to me to get a mana leech gem, good call.

I prefer running cyclone independently so I have 1 setup for everything and don't need to switch gems constantly for bosses and such. I am ussing conc effect in mjolner for just mapping too, can't be bothered to swap it with inc aoe all the time.

Right now I'm testing the build with Devoto's Devotion. On my last mjolner build I had much more movement speed and I felt a little slow without devoto's, so I managed to fit it in by dropping Heart of Flame, getting another jewel slot at scion area to cover resists, and dropping dex node and 'Precision' at Templar area to get another jewel slot to cover for int.

Still only 5.5k hp, but once I pick up 'Unstoppable' from last ascendancy I will be super fast again. Probably Unyielding is much better to sustain RF, but I find I'm not using RF much at all. I can't use it in -max res or ele weakness maps anyways (not overcapped enough) so atm I'm only using it for Uber Atziri. I prefer to have really high clear speeds with cyclone and high base movement speed.

Thanks for sharing build, having a lot of fun tinkering around with it and wasting exalts on it.
I only swap anything on highest of end bosses. Like 15+. Please watch the last min of Gorge vid to see how normal farming works zero-14 maps.

Thanks GLHF:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 29, 2016, 7:33:18 PM
Alright finally got all my 7 Jewells. LOL boy that was expensive but managed to get them pretty reasonable my putting messages on notice boards. Paid 1 ex for each of the 4% and about 40c for the 3% they are usually double those prices.

I have Four 3% block and Three 4% block.

Reason for this is because my Volls Devo has a 4% block corruption perk. So it mitigates the lack of 1% block oh the other 4 jewells.

So I should be exactly as what you have now I take it in terms of block chance yeah?

ok AIM

right have my 2 maxed enlighten gems

NOW how do I do the chest setup on a 5L kingsguard?

What gem u recommend leaving outside of the link? I have to remove one of your gems. Don't have money for a 6L kingsguard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info