[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

Is legacy Mjolnir really making the difference huge??
Since non-legacy mjolnir is much more cheaper that the legacy ones.
30% mjo is fine. 5L will suffer on top boss tho.
Git R Dun!
very nice and solid build. just my two cents you definetly need to include lvl4 enlighten to mandatory list or give alternative talent tree for people who does not have lvl 4 enlighten.
Is it mandatory to get 7 Reckless defense jewels with 4% block each? It is a bit costly.
Do you have other recommendations about jewels?
Great build it really does seem invincible so far. I respec'd a character on Standard and with non leveled gems I'm face tanking anything in t12 and higher maps. Got lucky with the repentence gloves and with 1 divine went from 21 reduced spell damage to 0.

"
esmete wrote:
very nice and solid build. just my two cents you definetly need to include lvl4 enlighten to mandatory list or give alternative talent tree for people who does not have lvl 4 enlighten.

Im running the build now without Enlighten 4. Have around 41 mana remaining but with the elreon ring, never have mana issues even on 60% less regen maps.
above answered ill just expand.. you put your golem on CDWT instead of self cast with lvl 3 enlightens.

Also you could run dual curse and PoF w/o any enlightens at all. Just costs 4 pts for sovereignty.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 17, 2016, 10:14:35 PM
Well i might like to give you some guidance on your build.

I have played something similar 88 in HC (dead to Lag spike) and the normal one which you can see in my profile (11 Endruance charges without the new boots) but you are not using the best of the build:

I use as weapon Doryan Catalyst which is decent for damage but it opens the following:

I run a Red 4 link: Leap Slam / Fortify / Stun / Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

Yes, i agree you cannot stun bosses but simply jump any white or blue trash mob and you have all your endurance charges up, and on top of it Fortify which gives 30 % damage boost and the enhanced fortify effect.

This way you do not need Voll's devotion as you have free endurance charges a better defence and much fast clear speed.

Thanks
"
Is it mandatory to get 7 Reckless defense jewels with 4% block each? It is a bit costly.
Do you have other recommendations about jewels?

I don't know about mandatory. Less is just less effective.

Those were 20c each when I bought them. I wish i bought more. Problem is when you make thread like this prices go up. Sorry.

You can buy cheap ones and use Rumi's Concoction. You can also use Tempest Shield on CWDT.

But I like it 54 block 73% spell block always up
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 18, 2016, 7:11:12 AM
I've not take Unrelenting yet from the ascendancy tree. Is this the reason i am not gaining more than 2-3 endurance charges? Or i am missing something :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info