[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

TY man but why saffels? Dont run RF? No reckless defense jewels? And yes prophecy bites I'm sitting this one out I think.

Edit - Oh and Deathless uber down

https://youtu.be/fKE4eXMesQY
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 12, 2016, 9:32:24 PM
I have 4 reckless jewels in there, I still have 1 but i need to get a ring with intel so i can take one of the jewels out with intel on it. I'm at exactly 306 intel hehe,just right for repentance. I will run RF, just trying out the saffel's.

Nice one on the deathless uber kill!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:
I have 4 reckless jewels in there, I still have 1 but i need to get a ring with intel so i can take one of the jewels out with intel on it. I'm at exactly 306 intel hehe,just right for repentance. I will run RF, just trying out the saffel's.

You may be ok with less reckless's. I have like 200 ping.. if you notice in my uber vid right at the start huge lag spikes. also i cant run two discharge gems cos machine or network will crash...i'd ;like to see what someone with good network could do on boss with two.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 13, 2016, 4:40:22 PM

I got this helm enchant in Uber lab but it's evasion based. I've never done a RF build so I was wondering if this would be valuable to a RF build?
"
Protatoe69 wrote:

I got this helm enchant in Uber lab but it's evasion based. I've never done a RF build so I was wondering if this would be valuable to a RF build?

cool would be better with arnor and T1 life its ok though..layers of defense are always good.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 13, 2016, 5:19:21 PM
Face tank core up deathless
https://youtu.be/qRyczktAiDA
Git R Dun!
as for the ascendancy points

i should use the 8 points in which order?
That depends how you are leveling.

If using two totems you don't need any of them let alone accuracy.

If using a totem on boss and shield charge to farm I'd do Undeniable then unyielding, then unflinching then unrelenting.

If you start mjo discharge early like after merc lab then undeniable, then unflinching then unrelenting and unyielding last because you don't need RF until end game 15+ and kingsgaurd provides your life regen for basic comabt.

So no right answer.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 14, 2016, 8:26:09 PM
"
dagul23 wrote:

I think it's not a bad idea to pick jewel socket below Elemental Overload instead of that one near RT, you will lose 16%armor, but get 20 extra int

Btw, playin' build in standart (fck that boring and pointless prophecy league!).

Confirmed - it is just INVINCIBLE, even after a few seconds of freeze/lags u find yourself at full HP and dead enemies all around :P

Also tried to replace cyclone with flicker strike just for fun - works fine in mid tier maps, (i'm still running without RF and below 80), instant clear and stylish AF ( and lags, yep/)
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jun 15, 2016, 11:10:47 AM
Good way to get more int there at loss of armor..You could play this prophecy. I beat uber with a 5L 30% mojo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFohmGGLOA Granted a death a two. Main issue with only 5L is you attack too slow so 6L strongly recommended at the high end.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info