[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

I also had elemental equilibrium on me which lessons DPS. Yeah I'm say a lot more DPS. Mainly all 9 EC everytime, the pen and more multis do it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 7, 2016, 11:40:57 PM
One last question, before we clear Uber Lab, I'm guessing we select Unyielding (Dmg/Regen while on Fortify) over Undeniable (attk speed per accuracy) initially to sustain RF?

And select Undeniable after Uber Lab?
No You dont need RF until 15 maps/very end game so unyielding is last.
Git R Dun!
I wanna try this build!

Does amulet have to be non corrupted for the strength and intelligence requirements?

What map mods should be avoided?
"
robmasterflex wrote:
I wanna try this build!

Does amulet have to be non corrupted for the strength and intelligence requirements?

Well INT is hard enough to get. But can be corrupted if you get INT on ring, helm and boot or take 30 node in tree and get INT on two items.

Blood magic mainly should be avoid. Can do all mods though. reflect is easy with 88% res and additional mitigation build has from fortify and Unrelenting.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 8, 2016, 2:43:25 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
robmasterflex wrote:
I wanna try this build!

Well INT is hard enough to get. But can be corrupted if you get INT on ring, helm and boot or take 30 node in tree and get INT on two items.

Blood magic mainly should be avoid. Can do all mods though. reflect is easy with 88% res and additional mitigation build has from fortify and Unrelenting.

How about degen maps and that sort of thing? I noticed on one of your vids, your character drained life insanely fast until you gave it a potion and started killing shit.

I'm new to RF and all this kind of stuff.

Also, doesn't blood rage degen you like crazy too?
Maybe map had vulnerability or ele weakness...those mods are problems for RF... regardless I run them with RF. can run w/o RF no problem if degen on hard maps worries you. RF just adds about 35% dps.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Maybe map had vulnerability or ele weakness...those mods are problems for RF... regardless I run them with RF. can run w/o RF no problem if degen on hard maps worries you. RF just adds about 35% dps.

How about blood rage?
Just want to say this build is amazing! Was on the RainbowNuke build since rampage but this build is simply crazy in terms of how tanky it is and its dps (especially on Molten Strike!)

Just put together the gear below and it is just crazy good!

Nice gear mate..told you better than rainbow nuke.. Issue with normal dischargers of all strips is you never ramp to full charges on single... this build and jug in general is guaranteed 9+1 so now you can build as tank as you need to because DPS is there. Incidentally we have repentance gloves which rainbow never hard.. we run RF full time too so tank spec gives DPS.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 9, 2016, 7:43:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info