Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

The Labyrinth annoys the living bejeebers out of me, less 1 success per 10 attempts. I've found switching to Lightning Warp before I attempt it helps me heaps though, so my success rate is climbing. I've only successfully completed the Labyrinth 3 times since it's been out.

I won't leave the game though. I'll just give the Labyrinth a miss unless I'm bored. I'm not a fan of being forced to effectively play a hardcore mechanic.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
Definately wont quit because of the labs,I like the ascendency points too much.In perandus tried to farm it for the enchant and trinket challenges for a few weeks but some trinket I needed back then would just not pop up and with it i gave up on the helm enchant challenge too and focused on more manageable things.Turned out hunting for challenges that seemed very difficult for me at the start of the league:like kill t15 twinned,8map mod,enter vaal temple etc took less time.
Lab is great- challenging at lower levels, and then on higher levels easy to shoot through and throw enchantments on a bunch of different gear.
I managed to get through normal lab and guess what? I had to piggy back off someone and beg that person to carry me through.

Good one ggg you implement a mode that nobody wants and where we have to beg others just to carry us through the vomit inducing experience.

the only way to get GGG to listen is to stop spending money on this game. If you all vote with your wallets we won't have to worry about these stupid labs again.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Lab is great- challenging at lower levels, and then on higher levels easy to shoot through and throw enchantments on a bunch of different gear.

"
TriniGamer wrote:

the only way to get GGG to listen is to stop spending money on this game. If you all vote with your wallets we won't have to worry about these stupid labs again.

You wrote that here, and still needed to make a new thread about it?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
In answer to op's question.

If the nerf to merc eq reduced duration enchant is retrospective after doing probably 200 lab runs to get it then probably.

If not I will just avoid lab and continue playing.

Either way I wont be supporting the game any more.

Cant wait to see the new lab.

I love the lab, I wish they would expand its design, make it better, harder, more rewarding, better enchants etc.
"
Vapala wrote:
Cant wait to see the new lab.

I love the lab, I wish they would expand its design, make it better, harder, more rewarding, better enchants etc.

Mass suicide inc !
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
plodd wrote:
Either way I wont be supporting the game any more.
Nice Prophecy supporter tag though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info