new MOST OP ASCENDANCY NODE

Considering that my Juggernaut has 3500 Accuracy and 93% chance to hit I highly doubt anyone will be stacking Accuracy as a means of getting Attack Speed when you can just get Attack Speed nodes.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Varunastra was Perandus specific ...
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Why would you dedicate passives to stack accuracy for attack speed when you can just get real attack speed nodes?

I can see this making some niche fun build to stack accuracy while skipping some ias nodes... but then you are still spending passive points... yea sounds so OP for sure.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
No guys.. this node is not op please stop saying its op we need to have nice things.. its perfect the way it is :).

If I read it right for 4000 accuracy it gives you 40% inc attack speed.. that's nothing to call useless. Are we looking at the same node fella's? I would dare say it is balanced because there is a point where more accuracy is useless and wasted and the passive points would of been better spent on attack speed nodes with other useful bonuses besides accuracy.
I mean, I generally get those Accuracy/Dex Nodes on most builds anyway, for the Dex/Int they give, they're really efficient for what they give (all relevant stats.) So it's not like you'd need to invest much extra..

Though what I like the most about OPs ideas, is linking WB with Additional Accuracy; that is a stroke of pure genius.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
It's a good node, I would not go full crazy on accuracy nodes/gear just to get attack speed tho. Even with a base 3k accuracy, every 10% accuracy is just 3% increased attack speed, so it's not so overwhelming compared to taking regular attack speed nodes and having just a regular amount of accuracy + accuracy nodes. Also with every accuracy stat u roll on gear you are also missing out on another mod such as chaos resistance, etc, and I would very much prefer capped chaos res & other resistances over an excessive amount of accuracy just for attack speed.
Thanks a lot, OP.

I had this figured right as the info was released. It was going to be a fun thing for SSF and now it's certainly done for.

"
WARPAINTER wrote:
I find OP's logic... Undeniable ;)

You should be ashamed.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I think everyone is ignoring the fact that we are getting 2 extra points for free.

So basically this is free accuracy and attack speed that scales with your gear/tree.

I'm more excited for this for crit builds on the south side of the tree, can finally get accuracy and attack speed which was sorely lacking.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on May 27, 2016, 11:52:03 PM
"
Wondering, how you're getting 450% inc. accuracy without loosing too much defense and dmg.
I just calculated how much accuracy I would get, if i pick all accuracy nodes, which are like max 5 nodes away, and got only 250% inc. (ofc that amount of accuracy would had cost tons of points (guess like 30pts minimum only for accuracy).
Could ya show me your tree? Kinda interested in it. :)

You forgot one thing,many strong SWORD and other weapon nodes got + % accuracy

Im HC player only so im planning right now build with very high armor and +29% block from tree(with jewels more)

right now got: (theory 4000 accuracy,dont count other stats from eq)

VARUNASTRA

+29-33% block
+161% life (with 4x perfect hp jewels 189%)
+305 % armor + DOUBLED from ascendancy tree
+149 % evasion
+231% attack speed
+603% psych meele dmg (no bonus endurance charges variant with extra axe nodes)
variant 2:around +400% psych meele dmg with +2 E.charges from the tree,+ 1,6% hp leech from all sources of dmg,around - 20% attack speed

no OP ? really ?
If You will push me i will post my builds but i think everyone should have FUN doing this ourself and no copy/inspire from other ppl like all sheeps do

to almost ALL:

Dont forget guys 3000-4000 base accuracy is very easy to get with no big losses of other stats,loosing one SUFFIX per rare item is not really big loss,capped resists are very easy to get,never got any problems with it during 5 years of playing POE

all items without BELT AND CHEST can have suffix +400 base accuracy

SUFFIX of the Assassin lv.76 321–400

400 base accuracy (for example with 400% increased accuracy from the tree) gives You +20% attack speed,for example new UNIQUE AMULET gives You 40% attack speed

ps. I will start new league with totally different build and I reached

VAAL SPARK build (easy changable to CRAZY attack speed "meele ELE" with Frost Blades,Spectral Throw

- 6 jewels
+185% life,227% with 6 perfect hp jewels
100% pierce (with pierce gem)
190% projectile/ele dmg + combined
7 frenzy charges(tree + quest) = +att.speed + 28% MORE dmg
+45% duration

+440%++ attack speed with WHIRLING BLADES if 6 jewels will be +18% attack speed(dagger) per jewel,not count any other stats like + attack speed from items,ONLY ACCURACY

ps.jewel example (could be better)

got NO CRIT VAAL SPARK build last league but Berserker and it was great,died cause GPU lags... now i can get almost 2x better speed,will loose double leech and +40% more dmg bonus but i will try so fun fast movement with Juggernaut.Im just affraid it will be too good for my POTATO COMPUTER
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on May 28, 2016, 7:14:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info