new MOST OP ASCENDANCY NODE

"
MajorThor wrote:
Undeniable?! That's a Juggernaut node! Fuck yes.

I wonder if a facebreaker can give up resolute technique with that?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Jugg is the king of Ascendancy
Opie Opie
Doesn't seem to be op at all.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Doesn't seem to be op at all.

not OP for just 2 ascendancy nodes ?

Wondering, how you're getting 450% inc. accuracy without loosing too much defense and dmg.
I just calculated how much accuracy I would get, if i pick all accuracy nodes, which are like max 5 nodes away, and got only 250% inc. (ofc that amount of accuracy would had cost tons of points (guess like 30pts minimum only for accuracy).
Could ya show me your tree? Kinda interested in it. :)
"
Wondering, how you're getting 450% inc. accuracy without loosing too much defense and dmg.
I just calculated how much accuracy I would get, if i pick all accuracy nodes, which are like max 5 nodes away, and got only 250% inc. (ofc that amount of accuracy would had cost tons of points (guess like 30pts minimum only for accuracy).
Could ya show me your tree? Kinda interested in it. :)

I'm also dying to see this incredible creation of PoE OPness.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 27, 2016, 6:23:39 AM
It's an interesting node, nothing more and nothing less.

It actually makes you wonder about going flat acc + % or just % which is great since it's not obvious which would yield the best returns.

Hardly OP though.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also, attack speed in a one-shot + move to next pack meta = considered OP "ok", good times on the forums.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on May 27, 2016, 6:27:05 AM
One thing to remember is you'll probably be capped at 95% chance to hit just with the 1000 accuracy. So stacking even more accuracy isn't really going to raise your chance to hit. In that case an accuracy and attack speed node might not add more dps then a damage and attack speed node.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
One thing to remember is you'll probably be capped at 95% chance to hit just with the 1000 accuracy. So stacking even more accuracy isn't really going to raise your chance to hit. In that case an accuracy and attack speed node might not add more dps then a damage and attack speed node.

I'm thinking the same. I guess 3 accuracy nodes give (in avg) like 40% accuracy and something else more uninteresting like 4% attack speed or so.. You would get with a base accuracy of 3000 (what you dont achieve as easily -> juggernaut node (2asc points) + 1200 more accuracy on equip) 1200 accuracy -> 12% attack speed, plus the 4% attack speed of the big node = 16% attack speed.
Of course it's not bad and it can icnrease your attack speed a lot, if you increase your base accuracy till the heaven.. but not sure if it's for the most builds worth it.
There's surely the one or other build which profits heavily but in general.. mmh.
Last edited by Toaster404 on May 27, 2016, 6:40:01 AM
this is pretty good but i wouldn't say its OP.

atk spd in general is an interesting stat. its only worth while when you're already doing good damage, and when you're doing really good damage it basically isn't necessary at all (why do you need 5 atks per second if you 1 shot everything).

i'd say realistically you could basically get a free faster attacks support gem...thats pretty good. its definitely an option for bypassing RT, but otherwise i wouldn't be making a build based around it since you'll have so much wasted accuracy.......and thus wasted item slots and passive points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info