new MOST OP ASCENDANCY NODE

example starter build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1666066
(+ 1259% attack speed)

its really easy to get 15000 accuracy with solid build like 200$ hp + 400% weapon damage,with Varunastra can get CRAZY solid build any type

node also open new possibilities like boosting mov.speed

WHIRLING BLADES + FASTER ATTACKS + CULLING STRIKE/FORTIFY + ADDITIONAL ACCURACY

(21 lv 20q ADDITIONAL ACCURACY - 1085 accuracy,20% increased accuracy) so its another faster attacks gem,with high +% accuracy from tree,jewels and items it can be MUCH better than FASTER ATTACKS GEM cause grant You higher chance to hit mobs and also +60% attack speed,70% or even more

20lv ICE GOLEM - 30% increased accuracy,so with base 4000 accuracy its another + 12 % attack speed

theory: 4000 base accuracy (+ 40% attack speed)

GREEN POWER (universal accuracy nodes) :

cost:3 nodes
gain:+1616 accuracy,+25% attack speed,+9% cast speed,+3% movement speed,20DEX(+40base accuracy)

gain:+1616 accuracy,+20% attack speed,12% reduced mana cost of skills,20DEX(+40base accuracy),+20INT

gain:+2160 accuracy,+21% attack speed,+32% crit chance

gain:+1455 accuracy,+14,5% attack speed,+14% all RES,20DEX

gain:+1455 accuracy,+22,5% attack speed,20DEX

gain:+1293 accuracy,+13% attack speed,20DEX,+ 40% crit chance

with 400% increased accuracy it gives 40 % attack speed
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on May 28, 2016, 8:22:40 PM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2016, 3:11:53 AM
Undeniable?! That's a Juggernaut node! Fuck yes.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I find OP's logic... Undeniable ;)
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on May 27, 2016, 2:03:10 AM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I just downloaded new offline tree and after few seconds noticed how OP it is,so that was no secret for every solid POE player.

ps. I dont believe they will realase this node in current state
Eh, someone would have to do math on investment vs node efficiency. Highly doubt its "OP" for what it would cost to get it to that point.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Eh, someone would have to do math on investment vs node efficiency. Highly doubt its "OP" for what it would cost to get it to that point.

costs are so low,You can get SOLID +% accuracy with just few nodes from the tree,many of them got also stats like + x% weapon psych. damage or crit/another attack speed

You can also ignore all normal +attack speed nodes and get only DEF, DMG nodes and ACCURACY
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on May 27, 2016, 2:25:17 AM
Doesn't really seem that OP to me. Even with something quite high like 4000 base accuracy, a 10% accuracy node provides 4% increased attack speed. So you could get the same effect by getting RT and just picking up aspd nodes.

Sure if you really focus on it then it will be stronger, but that's fine. Every build is like that.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on May 27, 2016, 2:26:08 AM
It's possible to get some crazy Attack Speed with Varunastra Vaal Blade! After seeing all the nodes and gems I would say somewhere around 8000 Accuracy or 80% Attack Speed Bonus.
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
It's possible to get some crazy Attack Speed with Varunastra Vaal Blade! After seeing all the nodes and gems I would say somewhere around 8000 Accuracy or 80% Attack Speed Bonus.

8000 accuracy is really low :D You can get 3000 BASE accuracy very easy,with just little +200% inc.accuracy from the tree You will get 3000 + 6000 so total + 90 % attack speed,remember 200% is very low and easy to get number,i got now +450% just from the tree

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Doesn't really seem that OP to me. Even with something quite high like 4000 base accuracy, a 10% accuracy node provides 4% increased attack speed. So you could get the same effect by getting RT and just picking up aspd nodes.

Sure if you really focus on it then it will be stronger, but that's fine. Every build is like that.

You can get both of them with no heavy investmens in accuracy... You will get really solid boost,Juggernaut seems to be OP right now,dont forget about double armor and endurance charges nodes
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on May 27, 2016, 2:47:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info