[3.0] I Cast Magic Missile! - Cantrip's guide to Ethereal Knives. Rage Mage Edition!

Alright, finally manned up and did uber labyrinth, now with toxic delivery I am one-shotting tier9 rares with the poison damage accounted for. Pretty satisfied for myself
lvl 91
85k dps with 7 frenzy 5.5k hp gonna upgrade my jewels with a life roll to get 6k life.

bought me a sexy helmet

"
lvl 91
85k dps with 7 frenzy 5.5k hp gonna upgrade my jewels with a life roll to get 6k life.

bought me a sexy helmet

That is absolutely dirty
You guys have insane helmets, both! And here I am, too busy to get to 90 even :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
What are your thoughts on Deadeye? It seems like the main reason this is a Berzerker is for the life leech, the non-keystone ascendancies are completely wasted on this character. With Deadeye you could swap out pierce for Life Leech Gem and use the pierce ascendancy to compensate and get additional proj/chain and lots of projectile damage instead.
"
Horseplay wrote:
What are your thoughts on Deadeye? It seems like the main reason this is a Berzerker is for the life leech, the non-keystone ascendancies are completely wasted on this character. With Deadeye you could swap out pierce for Life Leech Gem and use the pierce ascendancy to compensate and get additional proj/chain and lots of projectile damage instead.

Not nearly as good as the double mana+life leech, and the double-dipping 40% More damage. As for the Pierce gem, I use it to boost Poison, not to actually Pierce (nice side-effect, at best).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jun 11, 2016, 5:27:02 PM
Spoiler

With charges

Spoiler

Atziri flask

Spoiler

Vaal haste

Spoiler

Vaal haste + Atziri flask

Just got my void battery, new stats
Last edited by Nyxy on Jun 11, 2016, 10:52:48 PM
Getting curse on hit on gloves is a depressing matter.. I'm glove number 16 now and counting, 5 destroyed :)
Last edited by huggee on Jun 12, 2016, 3:45:30 AM
@nixy
thats alot of damage, is reflect still manageable?

@huggee
corrupted 15 pair myself 2x chaos res 2x white socks so far..

today 7ek gems hit 20/20 wish me luck, my first one went -1.

did the uberlab and got warbringer now its just ridiculous, 1500 hp back instant per endu cry and not even enemies have to be around.
Last edited by Sirmapalot on Jun 12, 2016, 10:23:16 AM
I'm trying this build and i'm liking so far, i'm kinda new on the game and i have a few questions.

About Jewels, is Damage over time a desirable affix/suffix?

Physical reflect rekt us or dont?

My evasion is pretty low in the moment, 2.5k because i'm using windscream, winds of change and tabula, is this normal?

One of the sceptres your reccomend is the dark seer. Is this a legacy item or a very rare item? because there is no one to sale on poe.trade

Ty,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info