When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

Never true. There would be those complaining that their "accomplishment" was being lessened.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Never true. There would be those complaining that their "accomplishment" was being lessened.

yeah and then we will whine about those who are complaining

then people will complain about those complaining about complaining

then something will get nerfed and we will all bitch about that lol

BUT!

my point stands that there should be an alternate path to ascendancy!

I dont see any any key!
If a 2nd way for getting ascendancy points was added then the inevitable comparison would come up and the qq over one being easier than the other (why does everyone overlook/forget that we're talking about GGG and how they can't balance things well?). Then there are the lamers that will qq that both ways suck. Fortunately GGG is not replacing lab or adding a 2nd way so no worries there.

I do find it interesting (sometimes amusing) that the Labyrinth causes so much bipolar disorder.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Mathil just did a video about beta changes, and on the subject of lab he said; "No real changes, still sucks."

Seems to be the common opinion, lol.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
It's a good sample size for a poll. The percentages would remain roughly the same if all players were polled.

A far, far cry from the "vocal minority" claimed by the CEO.

Sample size means nothing when you are polling from a biased population.

You mean the player base who is biased to not liking the lab/trials crap? Of course sample polls matter.
The loudest tends to be the minority.

So a silent majority may not have strong feelings against lab.
"
"
Namcap wrote:
"
It's a good sample size for a poll. The percentages would remain roughly the same if all players were polled.

A far, far cry from the "vocal minority" claimed by the CEO.

Sample size means nothing when you are polling from a biased population.

You mean the player base who is biased to not liking the lab/trials crap? Of course sample polls matter.

You're assuming people who like the Lab are as likely to open the thread as people who are opposed to it. Sexcalibure's opinion of the Lab is well-known and his threads about it are likely to be given a wide berth by those who don't share his views. I avoid the overwhelming majority of Lab-focused discussions because, as someone who enjoys it, I've absolutely no interest in having my opinion shouted-down by 90% of the people in the thread. That isn't exactly fun.

I find myself agreeing with Namcap here; you claim that the percentages featured in the poll are likely to be true for the overall playerbase. What are you basing that on?

You offered literally nothing to substantiate that claim whatsoever.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
And some players left because of lab.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
And some players left because of lab.

Good.
"
Sarno wrote:

You're assuming people who like the Lab are as likely to open the thread as people who are opposed to it. Sexcalibure's opinion of the Lab is well-known and his threads about it are likely to be given a wide berth by those who don't share his views. I avoid the overwhelming majority of Lab-focused discussions because, as someone who enjoys it, I've absolutely no interest in having my opinion shouted-down by 90% of the people in the thread. That isn't exactly fun.

I find myself agreeing with Namcap here; you claim that the percentages featured in the poll are likely to be true for the overall playerbase. What are you basing that on?

You offered literally nothing to substantiate that claim whatsoever.

Prove me wrong.

Better yet, you're a VP, get GGG to prove me wrong. They won't and can't because I am correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info