When Chris says that lab haters are a minority, how right is he?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
i love how lab haters attack the lab's mechanics and flaws
while lab lovers attack... the lab haters and the poll's integrity

Irony much?

/obligatory forum participants are a minority of the entire community

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I can't stand the lab, I didn't even complete it on my level 80 alt. I would much prefer an act 5 than having the lab.
"
Okanitu wrote:
So...you created a poll...which a small minority of the forum users will answer...which in turn is a very small minority of the overall playerbase...

And you're wanting to somehow discredit Chris' statement with this?

I just dont even...

What did Chris base his statement on? Wasn't it is base on some private polling that was never reveal to the public or the playerbase? OP create a similar public poll. What make Chris' statement more trustworthy? We know nothing about those private polls. Don't you have to take it with a pinch of salt?
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Okanitu wrote:
So...you created a poll...which a small minority of the forum users will answer...which in turn is a very small minority of the overall playerbase...

I just dont even...

What did Chris base his statement on? Wasn't it is base on some private polling that was never reveal to the public or the playerbase? OP create a similar public poll. What make Chris' statement more trustworthy? We know nothing about those private polls. Don't you have to take it with a pinch of salt?

people do lab cause they have to to get ascendancy points......

Chris statement is based on that and on runs in lab to get challenges.....remove challenges and ascend points from lab and 0 people will do lab

as simple as that
People need to understand that there is nothing wrong with "disliking the lab".

Just like some people dislike trading, maps or a certain act.

If you like it, chain it. If not, complete it for the points and move the fuck on. The end.

Go eat a snickers if that logic doesn't satisfy you.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Okanitu wrote:

I just dont even...

people do lab cause they have to to get ascendancy points......

Chris statement is based on that and on runs in lab to get challenges.....remove challenges and ascend points from lab and 0 people will do lab

as simple as that

Are you really sure it is base on that? You can run labs whether you like it or not like it. Sound weird but true... They do it for the rewards.
"
Boem wrote:

If you like it, chain it. If not, complete it for the points and move the fuck on. The end.

Peace,

-Boem-

I wish people could be logic :'(
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

You run company that produces bread. People need to eat bread but your bread taste like shit. People have tons of choices and go buy bread from company who's bread doesn't taste like shit.

Now, as CEO of that company, do you continue to produce bread like you did and in more quantities or you listen to people when they tell you that your bread taste like shit and try to change things?

As a lab hater i dont need to do it, game is retardedly easy now so even 4 year old kids can play it, and i don't play it. At all, not even for points.

But that is not the point, point is lab is worst part of the game in this state, and LOGICAL thing would be to make improvments to it, not to release more of it in it's current state.
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

You run company that produces bread. People need to eat bread but your bread taste like shit. People have tons of choices and go buy bread from company who's bread doesn't taste like shit.

Now, as CEO of that company, do you continue to produce bread like you did and in more quantities or you listen to people when they tell you that your bread taste like shit and try to change things?

As a lab hater i dont need to do it, game is retardedly easy now so even 4 year old kids can play it, and i don't play it. At all, not even for points.

But that is not the point, point is lab is worst part of the game in this state, and LOGICAL thing would be to make improvments to it, not to release more of it in it's current state.

Bad and useless, taste is subjective
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
"
Jayserix wrote:
"
BoondockSaint wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Bad and useless, taste is subjective

in our case it's easy to figure it out.....no need for polls

remove ascend points and challenges from lab

see how many people play lab

but it's never gonna happen cause it would show how really bad lab is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info