Remove 6 link divination cards

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
If I were trying to get a 6L epic ES chest, the 6L part would be the least of my worries. EG the hard part of getting a 6L 900 ES regalia with a ton of resists ISN'T the 6L.

That we see people begrudging a 6L with crummy stats to a bunch of players really speaks volumes. Shut up, elitists. Not everyone is like you.

Read the entire post before posting something like this, already explained in here. In short, readily available 6 links reduce the price of every other 6 link, when you get a while 6l for 1ex etc and you can craft it to something decent say 550ish ES with just alt+regal+master craft then previously 20 ex gear drops down to 5ex, its a butterfly effect every chestpiece gets effected to the point 5link is completely sidelined because of how cheap 6links are, and stuff that costs 1000 exalts to craft goes for 100ex. I know you like having cheap stuff because it lets you have something others have spent alot more effort into. Same as everyone, everybody loves free stuff(or cheap), but people do forget this is a game, when you have everything you could need there is not much reason left to play, nothing left to look forward to.
Last edited by Fistaniderya on May 27, 2016, 5:53:50 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

They all offer things a rare chest can never offer, for a multitude of builds.
Only builds that go for strictly rare chests are CI builds, and people who can't afford the mentioned 6L uniques or can't resolve resistances while wearing them for whatever reason.

sorry to nitpick, but tanky armour builds usually want a rare chest. yes LC is still good, but a bis chestpiece for juggernaut is a rare with ton of armour on it.

It is still cutting it really close however and juggernaut is one of the 19 ascendancy classes.
Even if all classes would be played equally (which they aren't, juggernaut isn't wildly popular) a juggernaut would only make up for a 5.26% of the player base.

So in reality less than 5% of the player base wants a high armor chest piece over a Lightning Coil.
sure, but you said only CI toons want a rare chest. which isn't true. this is why one should never generalize in PoE. too many exceptions in a lot of cases. I do agree rare chests are in a big hole against some uniques (and the new +1 curse unique, I mean WTF)
[/quote]
How many life builds can you honestly say are better off with a 6L rare chest rather than a 6L lightning coil/ belly of the beast? Or how many 2h life builds are better off with one rather than a kaom's heart?
[/quote]

I seem to be doing alright
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
"

How many life builds can you honestly say are better off with a 6L rare chest rather than a 6L lightning coil/ belly of the beast? Or how many 2h life builds are better off with one rather than a kaom's heart?

I seem to be doing alright

Because you are playing a hybrid and hybrids/CI builds don't have a GG unique chest available yet.
But just wait a few months or a year, I doubt we won't see one released sooner or later.

"

sure, but you said only CI toons want a rare chest. which isn't true.

It isn't true in general, but it's rather damn close to truth.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info